CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Acne/Hypothyroid Sufferer - Any tips for beginner? (long bac
Forum: Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

• Acne/Hypothyroid Sufferer - Any tips for begi...   #138503   3y
     Acne/Hypothyroid Sufferer - Any tips for beginner? (long bac
    PM     email
    Date: 3/23/2011 12:53:11 AM   ( 3y ago )
    Hits:   4569   Size: 2313 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Hello. My name is Blaise (will make new account), a 21 year old guy.

Background-

Always had cold sweaty hands and feet. Suffered acne on and off since I was 13. Had pretty clear skin till last year of highschool. Got into drugs/alcohol/smoking, heartbroken (many times), ate crap, had major suicidal depression. The summer after high school, my face broke out with the worst cystic acne. I was really depressed. I started to develop body dysmorphic disorder. I hated my self and my life. I was scared of going out. Grew my hair long to cover my face. Went to college on and off. My best friend left me last year while my girl cheated on me. Got off drugs, turned vegan, still ate table salt and refined processsed stuff. I have barely gone outside since then. The last time I felt great with my skin was last January for my 21st birthday and got my first piercing. My skin was great and I felt okay with life. Breakout (comes once in a while) came again.

Fed up, I water fasted 31 days cold turkey. I faced many demons in my fast. I was acne free during the fast. I was 90lbs at the end of the fast. It wasn't to true hunger, but I felt like I was dying with very little body fat left for a 5'6.5'' male.

I am now a different person. I have been eating healthy food. Mainly vegetables and fresh fruits daily. I have adopted Sea Salt and Olive Oil and cut that vegetable oil crap like corn or canola. My thoughts race at a speed of light and I have more energy on less sleep. Brain fog is lifted and my weight is coming back. Hands and feet no longer sweat and are dry. I have improved my relationship with my family members and it is almost like taboo to be close together.

I am now very optimistic about life. Want to keep feeling better.

Reason why I came here is because today, a few little breakouts (3 small zit on neck) and a small redness forming on my cheek is developing. I haven't really been sleeping (sporadic 4-6 hours here and there) so my body has been on overdrive cleaning the house.

I have been researching Iodine in the last couple days. I would like some tips on how to start my journey into iodine (dosage, brand, prices and where to buy).

I will put my progress here so it will be public for other sufferers to read.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #138503
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Colon Cleanse
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Clean Your Colon The Healthy Way...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no guarantees...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

The Famous Master Cleanse
For the first time ever, we have created the complete master cleans...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
What is Far-Infrared for?
The effects of Far-Infrared on the human body include: Raises tempe...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Kill Candida Fast
Kill the fungus causing you sickness.Works fast.Guaranteed to get you healt...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.40 sec at 7/30/2014 10:17:34 AM, requested by 54.227.63.195, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1787589 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2