CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: How can I ease this reflux?
Forum: Ask Humaworm: Parasites

• How can I ease this reflux?   AngelofEventide   3y
    • I have found that when I have a reflux like p...   Terrylee5151   3y
      • Hi, I already take liver herbs twice a day an...   AngelofEventide   3y
        • While I was on the cruise, I had been having ...   Terrylee5151   3y
          • I donít really have burning, persay, it feels...   AngelofEventide   3y
            • My sister has candida also and she has the pr...   Terrylee5151   3y
              • Iím doing the candida cleanse and the parasit...   AngelofEventide   3y
                • I donít know if this will work, but have you...   Terrylee5151   3y
                • Have you tried any bowel cleaning herbs? Huma...   sunshine p   3y
                  • I did Schulzeís #2 (5 day program) about 3 we...   AngelofEventide   3y
                    • Killing parasites (and lymes) is great. HW wo...   sunshine p   3y
                      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                      sunshine p
                      Re: How can I ease this reflux?
                      PM     email
                      Date: 5/12/2011 6:25:43 AM   ( 3y ago )
                      Hits:   1412   Size: 3424 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                      Killing parasites (and lymes) is great. HW works great on them. But if those herbs donít work completely then we need to dig a little deeper.

There are lots of different reasons why the body cannot defend itself against these bugs and why they sometimes take over. A damaged immune system is a big one of those reasons. Your body literally does not have enough energy/power to be strong to kill and keep these germs at day.

Another reason the parasites can keep a tight hold on a person is because, although we kill them, we leave the locations they live in untouched. There are parts of the body that, if unclean, are the ideal hiding places, nesting places, homes for the parasites. We might kill millions of bugs, but it only takes a few left over to re-locate and re-inhabit. And hence your problems remain. Google ďmucoid plaqueĒ and click pictures to see some examples of some toxic gunk that some people succeed in getting out of their bodiesÖno wonder they were sick!

Humaworm parasite cleanse does have some bowel cleaning herbs in them, psyllium, senna and others, but sometimes they are not enough. In these instances a full bowel cleaning program is required. In the case of Humaworm, thatís Humacleanse. Iím sure you can checkout the ingredients to those herbs, and read what they do.

If you click ďhealthĒ on the curezone front page you will find the ďCurezone healing protocolĒ. If you read that you will see that number 2 on the list (after diet education) is bowel cleaning. So the first action they suggest you take to heal yourself is cleaning the bowels. If you read around various guruís and other healing protocols you will see that most start with the bowels. Thatís because clean bowels is the foundation of good health. If your body is congested inside, if toxins cannot get out quickly, you accumulate toxins and good health is impossible. We should all start with cleaning the bowels, and I mean the entire digestive tract, not just the bottom part. Humacleanse does the job just great.

BUT, and this is important, it takes time. 5 days bowel cleaning is but a drop in the ocean. If you read the bowel cleaning books by Dr Jensen and Richard Anderson you will see they say it takes about 12 months of concerted effects to clean the bowels. (Dr Jensens guide to better bowel care, and Cleanse & purify thyself), but 2-3 months should give splendid results. It did with me. Totally awesome and amazing results.

Bowel cleaning should also be the easiest set of herbs you can do, because all they are is a fibre that expands in contact with water, which then sweeps out any congested gunk. And if you have constant die-off, food allergies, parasites, candida, lymesÖ.these all indicate, with giant flashing signs, that you are congested inside and need a serious bowel cleanse attack phase in your quest to get better.

Keep things easy on yourself by starting on a low dose and gradually building up. Drink tons of water. Any hassles whatsoever while bowel cleaning confirms you are congested inside. Any digestive hassles, any constipationÖanything indicates your digestive tract is clogged up.

Anyway, thatís my advise: get bowel cleaning in every-which-way that you can. Humacleanse is great and there are many other ways to do it too.

Good luck, hope it helps
                      Sunshine

ps, those books are good too. weird yes, but full of knowledge to help you figure everything out.
                      Your reply:
                      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
                      Printer-friendly version of this page
                      Email this message to a friend
                      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
                      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
                      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

sunshine p will be notified if you reply to this message!
                      You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by sunshine p
                      by
                      DISCLAIMER
                      Medianet Ads
    • I would agree to take a break from all supple...   drbailey   3y

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
You Might Be Poisoned By Water
Chemicals are within our water supply, learn how to remove the...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
When walking hurts....
ArthroWell restores mobility - fast and all natural !

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clarkís Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits
Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she a ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Opc Oleander, 15% Discount With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.21 sec at 10/21/2014 1:25:05 PM, requested by 54.226.7.15, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1810786 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2