CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
fasting and medical supervision in CA
Forum: Fasting: Water Only Fasting Support.

• fasting and medical supervision in CA   tcon   3y
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    tcon
    fasting and medical supervision in CA
    PM
    Date: 6/7/2011 6:29:33 AM   ( 3y ago )
    Hits:   1268   Size: 2924 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Hey fellow fasters,

I live about an hour away from True North Health Center and was considering going there for a supervised water fast. I also contacted Dr. Scott in Ohio and spoke to him on the phone last week about my condition. I just completed a 10 day water fast several weeks ago and finished a 14 day about a year ago, both of which seemed to alleviate my leaky gut temporarily, but I am hoping to fast to completion the next time around. I told Dr. Scott about my food allergies and constant bloating from my leaky gut and he said it would probably take at least 3-4 weeks on water only and then a refeeding period to begin to get significant results. He said because of my age (21) I had a better chance of healing quickly.

Ideally I would love to undergo a supervised fast, for peace of mind, and to get away from family and friends who think I'm a nut. True North mentions on their website that they want people who undergo supervision to remain on their premises at all times. I was thinking for cost reasons maybe I could just fast at home and go on a weekly basis to have blood and urine tests done to look out for any deficiencies or electrolyte imbalances. But I'm not sure if this is a service they offer or not. I tried contacting them earlier today but it went to voicemail so I left a detailed message.

They also mention on their website that contrary to popular belief, not all fasters are guaranteed to have a clear tongue and sweet smelling breath upon completing their fasts, meaning that someones bodily reserves could become depleted before the full healing events or detoxification has taken place....

"In the past, the concept of fasting “to completion” was often promoted. This meant fasting until the tongue cleared and hunger returned. But experience has shown that these factors are unreliable indicators. Some people would not develop a clear tongue even if they fasted far beyond their bodily reserves. The mere absence of hunger does not ensure that adequate reserves remain."

http://www.healthpromoting.com/Articles/articles/therap.htm

This is sort of different than what i've mostly seen on curezone, where people say that you should listen to your body and feel hunger in your throat and see clear white eyes and a clear tongue. I would love to try a 4 week water fast on my own and a good period of refeeding but I guess their website has made me a little hesitant.

Does anyone know of other health practitioners in the California Bay Area that would be willing to supervise a water fast? I think at this point I only want someone to check in with me on a weekly basis that I could drive too, but not necessarily a retreat or center that I would have to stay at for 30+ days

Thanks in advance and good luck to all you out there!
    ~tcon
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by tcon
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

What is Nascent Iodine?
What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodine’s hea...
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Repetitive Motion Syndrome
find relief for overused tendons and muscles !

PLAT

Discount Colon Cleanse
I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hurry Befo...
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenrod
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Pine Cone Extract
Defends against colds, flu, viruses and bacterial infections

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solution
Ccws™ Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Yeast In...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.46 sec at 9/23/2014 5:29:17 PM, requested by 54.205.254.108, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1820812 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2