CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24289 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

In response to Lowrey24

Forum: Ask Humaworm
  Home
   Forums
      Ask Humaworm: Parasites
Search CureZone:

• In response to Lowrey24   matchmaker   3y
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    matchmaker
    In response to Lowrey24
    PM matchmaker     email matchmaker
    Date: 7/11/2011 6:02:53 AM   ( 3y ago )
    Hits:   1101   Size: 1294 char.     Replies:   8
    URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1833959
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    Hi Joyce,

You are so right about Parasite cleansing
    To be a life time process. If you think
    That you can do one or two Parasite cleansed
    That you will be parasite free, you are wrong.
    Parasite cleansing is a life time process because
    They are all around us. I just wish there was
    More education out there, but money I guess
    Is more important than helping people get
    To the root of their illness and restore their
    Health. Humaworm will do just that if you
    give it a chance.
    You are right about tapeworms taking longer
    To kill out. They die from their tail in segments
    Up to their head. If you don't get the head then
    It grows a new body.
    I am writing this not only for everyone but also
    For my niece Amy who came to California with her
    Family from Washington to visit us. My niece
    Told me she feels a thumping in her stomach
    Sometimes after she eats.
    She probably has a tapeworm that got angry
    After she ate Garlic or Onion or anything else
    that would make them sick.
    I am glad that she wants to start HW.
    Joyce, I am so proud of you too!
    My dear friend Fledgling, I am proud of
    You too. Oh tell DW that I have been
    Plucking leaves off my tomato plants like
    He taught me. It worked.

Joyce, since you live in The Uk, how are
    You going to cleanse in the future?
    Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

You can PM matchmaker     email matchmaker

Find & Order All Messages Posted by matchmaker
    by
    DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.14 sec at 4/17/2014 4:56:16 PM, requested by 174.129.163.183, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1833959 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1