CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Day 21 Juice "Feast"-Feeling fantastic!!
Forum: Fasting: Juice Fasting Support

• Day 21 Juice "Feast"-Feeling fantastic!!   pepe   3y  Ü C Ü
    • Very good your doing fine, im following you a...   Herbsman   3y
    • good for you ... ... Sounds like youíre on t...   Tizona   3y
    • Hey, great job Pepe. :) Nice to see your posi...   LivingWater   3y
      • How much juice are yu drinking every day? Are...   pepe   3y
        • I drink three 16 ounce juices and two glasses...   LivingWater   3y
          • Thatís more in line with the quantities I had...   pepe   3y
            • 3-5 quarts of juice is way too much for me. I...   LivingWater   3y
              • On the forcing your body thing to extract etc...   pepe   3y
                • you have betrayed all the people you tried to...   #127986   3y
                  •   AH geez here we go with another PSYCHO...   pepe   3y  
                    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                    pepe
                    Re: Day 21 Juice "Feast"-Feeling fantastic!!
                    PM     email
                    Date: 7/13/2011 10:42:59 AM   ( 3y ago )
                    Hits:   3225   Size: 5255 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

AH geez here we go with another PSYCHO clown with a stick up their butt ;+D

Betrayal and indoctrination. Good one! At least you started your psycho clown act with some humor ;+D The MC is very good at what it does and it served me quite well and changed my health and life. It is what it is and it works in a very simple, elegant and specific way the end. I have done over a dozen 40 day MCs over the last 10 years and what I'm doing now is no different than doing any other the other cleansing protocols like a liver flush, colon cleansing etc. and if I find it very beneficial and share it with others it is a lofty purpose indeed. You just have some stick up your butt and and some PSYCHO agenda and are trying to twist things so suit you psychotic clown purposes. Many clowns are silent. I suggest you consider that approach............;+D

"plenty of fats in raw foods to stimulate bile flow if your system is clean. nuts, avocados, seeds, etc."

State the plain obvious why dontcha You're bucking for a scholarship in clown school aintcha. I advice against the "obvious" approach as the dean of clown school will see right through it and oopsies there goes that scholarship.............;+D The good news is  there is not much book learnin' in clown college cause you are failing miserably in reading and comprehension.......knudge knudge wink, wink ;+D  In your psycho clown fit you are taking it out of context since we are taking about juice feasting in this thread where none of these things are juiceable!!!!! Then there is the issue of EFAs Omega 3 & 6 which is one of the most common things that is not available in large enough quantities in a raw food diet and some kinda veg based oil usually Hemp or Flax Oil is always recommended as a supplement by all the raw food gurus.

how could someone say that there aren't any vegetables with sulfur??

Oh oh ooh now you really got to enter clown school.........;+D Again more crap not only taking things out of context but   misquoting to suit your psycho clown RANT. I said "not enough sulfur in substantial amounts"!!!! Not only are we taking about a JUICE FEAST!!!!  but in addition in the thread I explained that I only added the MSM from my research SPECIFIC to juice feasting and not ANYTHING to do with the crap you are inferring/projecting about some past mistake BULL$HIT that you are interjecting here to suit your psycho clown agenda You are just pulling stuff out of you A$$ (hey that can be your MO in clown school) right and left and just fabricating crap out of your deluded imagination. It's all right here in print!!! Take you own misplaced advice bout being "normal" and calm" neither state of which you  >obvoiusly< DO NOT posses when you feel the need to outright lie and pursue some psycho clown agenda totally based on conjecture and fabrication. Not based on reality and easily verified by what I have actually written.

Whatever the cause of my "euphoria" is completely irrelevant. In many discussions I have talked about the stress and backsliding I have gone through in the last few years and this is my way back to rebuilding my health and wellbeing. If SHARING  this SENSE OF WELL BEING entices anyone to try juice feasting then I consider that a noble cause in contrast to your psychotic rant ,lies and fabrications to try to discredit by projecting your own misery and demons with misquotes, outright fabrications and lies which sez waaaaayyy more about >>>>YOU<<<<<.

Have a nice day

PS lemme know if you need a letter of reference to Seggfej Clown College.......................;+D 

Your reply:
                    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
                    Printer-friendly version of this page
                    Email this message to a friend
                    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
                    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
                    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by pepe
                    by
                    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
Truth About Water
The biggest cover-up ever.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Injury pain gone !
Quick recovery from muscle ache, bruises or other sport related injuries w...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Best Candida Cleanse
100% Effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.73 sec at 10/25/2014 6:38:25 PM, requested by 54.237.184.242, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1834809 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=3