• OK---Bear with me. There are two things I ha...   BlueRose   3y
    • Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing?   MrCuddly   3y
    • I think you should spend some time really fig...   #100163   3y
    • I really wanted to make this post more gentle...   summer12601   3y
      • you feel lost..seems there’s no fullfillment ...   #125342   3y
         Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing?
        PM
        Date: 7/25/2011 5:27:15 AM   ( 3y ago )
        Hits:   1890   Size: 1991 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        you feel lost..seems there's no fullfillment and mutual joy here..a wife who by the token of children will be in his life forever..whose obviously effective at pushing his buttons and whom he still very much attached to by his emotional responses and reactions allbeit negatively..Also it seems he's still in the midst and involved with their/her game..but untill he can find it in himself to let go and move on and devote himself to the relationship of the new and now....you're in for a MUDDY RIDE!

one rule, although not a guarantee buffer, is to consider getting involved with a man whose already definitely done and dusted a divorce or an emotionaly healthy seasoned singleton..no rebounds and demonstrates the ability to stand on his own two feet..falling for lame ducks sometimes has it's price and sometimes it's an unhappy ending one..but why not someone more stable than you would usually consider..ie from what you have learnt from your past experience, change the way you "pick men" and maybe be wary /decline the advances from the "usual type" that approach you who could be the type that appreciate you're understanding and sympathy aside from just your attractiveness!!!!

Just opened our house to a lodger recently kicked out by his wife..already hes out trying to find a female to console him and act as pacifier in the meantime whilst still playing mind games with his spouse and yet would be back home with her in a heart beat..how far away is this man from leaving you high and sucked dry of all your support on the shores with a broken heart? Hope you can find a mutually, fun, supportive and nourishing relationship which you can both grow from in equally positive and healthier ways. if it's just a problem of his inability to cope with stress..then that really, like his smoking is down to him to learn how to manage and curb..but how it manifests and manner it effects you and how much youre willing to put up with and tolerate ..is actually finally up to you!
        Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by #125342
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads
    • Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing? (Edited by...   ksushil970   20mo

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

3Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iod...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Hulda Clark ebooks
Hulda Clark Cleanses
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Candida Cleanser
Get rid of chronic Candida quickly.Feel healthy again.Guaranteed Results!
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.52 sec at 7/31/2014 10:53:24 PM, requested by 54.83.227.6, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1838764 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1