CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: starting water fast for 10 days tomorrow
Forum: Fasting: Debate  
  • starting water fast for 10 days tomorrow   #143937   3y  1,979
    • hi -- Have you started? I want to take a 10-...   #77446   3y  1,886
      • Hello #77446, ... your fasting goals are admi...   chrisb1   3y  1,923  
        This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        chrisb1
        Date: 8/2/2011 2:40:10 AM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   1923
        Hello #77446,
        your fasting goals are admirable, but make sure your diet between fasts is nutritious and comprehensive.
        I am concerned as to your comment that this will be your 2nd day of "no bingeing".
        How would you describe your relationship with food? and would you describe it as being a healthy relationship?

To be truly healthy, fasting does not have to become a way of life, nor should it in comparison with the other elements of health, as this can lead to malnutrition in the long term, and especially if persisted in too frequently and too long a duration. A healthy weight or BMI does not necessarily mean that you are well-nourished.

Most Hygienists have always adhered to a couple of 10 to 15 day fasts annually for internal housecleaning, and where the "no breakfast plan" way of life goes a long way in maintaining a body that is free from toxemia.

Best wishes

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

You can't reply to this message.

Find & Order All Messages Posted by chrisb1
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2014  curezone.com