CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums2938 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Doctors: "Cleansing doesn't work".

Forum: Master Cleanse
  Home
   Forums
      Master Cleanse Support Forum
Search CureZone:

• Doctors: "Cleansing doesn't work".   R mysterioustravellerX   32mo
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    mysterioustravellerX
    Doctors: "Cleansing doesn't work".
    PM mysterioustravellerX
    Date: 8/2/2011 6:00:38 PM   ( 32mo ago )
    Hits:   2316   Size: 3729 char.     Replies:   8
    URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1842059
    Already alerted!   Already alerted!
    You know, one does a lot of research on the internet when on the Master Cleanse, and during this time, everybody will invariably come accross these kinds of comments by allopathic doctors.

"Cleansing is unnecessary. There are no toxins in the body/colon. Impacted feces and mucus do not build up in the digestive tract. These aren't the causes of your diseases."

Well let's look at those claims in a scientific manner, by making logical predictions that we would expect if they were true. If the doctors are correct, one would expect this:

-after feces have been completely eliminated from the colon (perhaps after a few days of cleansing, by drinking lax tea and doing the salt water flush every morning), future excrements will consist of almost nothing but water, until the liquid fast is broken.

-if the person doing the fast has passed nothing but water during the last couple of days, then there shouldn't be anything significant left in the digestive tract after that (since it would have been washed out by the salt water along with the rest).

If the doctors were correct, this is what we would expect.

But what are the facts?
    This happened on day 14 of my first cleanse, years ago. At that point I had produced nothing but liquid excrements for over a week, and certainly didn't expect anything different until breaking the fast.

However, on the morning of day 14 I passed what is commonly refered to as "mucoid plaque". This was a true, by-the-book master cleanse, so I know it wasn't caused by any powder supplements... since I wasn't taking any.
    It looked like small furry brown balls, all tangled-up together with long strings of brown furry mucus. The day before that, I actually felt it come off somewhere in my belly. It felt like someone had lit a fire in there; not pain, but actual HEAT. A person from this forum told me that this could have been gases which, after being trapped under the obstruction for a long time, were finally released. It most certainly was not a reaction to the cayenne, since I had been drinking the same thing for 2 weeks (cayenne powder in the drink, not in capsules). If it had been the cayenne, it would have happened before.

According to doctors, this should not have happened, because my colon should have been clean by then point. Yet, after 2 weeks of not eating, and over a week of pooping nothing but water, I expelled THAT.

And you know what's great? I just finished my 10 days MC this morning, and guess what I pooped out after days of pooping nothing but water?
    Yes, that's right. A brown, creamy, furry, stringy mess of foul smelling mucus. Explain that, doc!
    I actually even tried picking it up with chop sticks, and it was kind of sticking to the chop sticks a little. (yes, I threw them after that). I KNOW I should have taken pictures, but it was 4am, I felt terrible, and just wanted to go back to bed.

Conclusion:
    If anybody tells you that The Master Cleanse is useless because there is no such thing as built-up toxins...

THEY.
    ARE.
    WRONG.

The only reason why cleanses like the MC are "not proven" is because nobody can be arsed to study them, because there's no way to make money off of them. This is how big pharma wants to keep it, because if everybody started doing the MC, nobody would buy their crappy drugs anymore. Try to pass it off as some loony "conspiracy" if you want, but all it really is, is a business protecting its interests.

On the other hand, tons of drugs are "scientifically proven to work!!!(tm)"... except that they don't, at all (like acne medicine, in my experience).
    (By the way if anybody is suffering from acne, you need to get on the master cleanse. NOW.)

That is all.
    Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Already alerted!  Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by mysterioustravellerX
    by
    DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Side ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.29 sec at 4/20/2014 3:16:47 AM, requested by 107.22.45.61, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1842059 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2