CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: liver lightly rumbling every 15 seconds
Forum: Liver Flush Support Forum  
  • liver lightly rumbling every 15 seconds   21clg   3y  7,067  Ü C Ü
    • **as a correction/clarification to paragraph ...   21clg   3y  7,038
    • Itís also possible that what youíre feeling i...   missthang   3y  7,168  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      missthang
      Date: 8/17/2011 11:36:43 PM   ( 3y ago )   Hits:   7168
      It's also possible that what you're feeling is from parasites of some sort in your liver...that may sound far-fetched, but 6 months ago, I would have told you you were crazy if you'd said I had parasites but since then, I've seen the proof! In my case, the primary critter is the liver fluke and I've been known to feel fluttering in my liver, which I believe is due to the flukes.

Damage from drinking/partying, in my opinion, wouldn't necessarily display as a feeling of movement in your liver...I could be wrong, but I think it's more likely to feel like a dull ache or a sensation of fullness if your liver is sluggish.

In either case, a series of cleanses is what I'd recommend, but you don't want to just start with a Liver Flush -- you need to do some preliminary things so your body's prepared for that. Do a bowel/colon cleanse first along with a parasite cleanse. You'll probably need to do the parasite cleanse for close to a month before you're ready to do a liver flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by missthang
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads
    • I think it is very likely that the cumulative...   MENDOMAID   3y  6,910

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.54 sec at 12/19/2014 11:49:25 PM, requested by 54.211.34.105, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1847898 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1