- Is this eczema? Psoriasis? Acne? Rosacea?
Ü C Ü
- Flush your liver 10 times, and it may improve...
- Iím not a doctor but it looks like a staff in...
I'm not a doctor but it looks like a staff infection to me. Staff has bumps that are redder than acne and form a smaller head at the top. I sometimes get bumps like this on my neck in summer, but they will go away. Something in your body is out-of-balance leading to the normal staff in your nose and mouth to proliferate. Maybe probiotics would help, as it does with candida, and try not to spread normal staff by keeping your hands away from your face. Antibiotics are the worse answer because it takes such a strong antibiotic to get rid of staff that it sets the stage for other problems, such as candida. That's what happened to me when I used antibiotics to get rid of a staff infection.
Hope this helps.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
- HI there, ... I feel your pain. have you trie...
- Hey bud.....i have been struggling with littl...
- This looks similar to something I had for abo...
- green clay