Re: a question for you Parazapper
Forum: Zapper Support Forum

• Parazapper UZI Painful at lower frequencies   qullikkut   3y
    • This is a matter of individual sensitivity. I...   parazapper   3y
      • Thanks for the reply. Iíll test out the less ...   qullikkut   3y
      • a question for you Parazapper   david1o1   3y
        • - using current to zap the brain is not the s...   parazapper   3y
          • [quote] ... It is my gut feeling that if used...   david1o1   3y
            This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
            david1o1
            Re: a question for you Parazapper
            PM
            Date: 10/1/2011 2:58:45 PM   ( 3y ago )
            Hits:   1581   Size: 2379 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            [quote]
            It is my gut feeling that if used in the augmentation mode, a strong multi-frequency zapper like the UZI should be able to reach these areas as well.
            [/quote]

I don't know about the usefulness of using several frequencies...
            An empty area can't be reached by the current, but let's assume the parasitic worm is touching the wall of the empty organ and i guess the current can reach it.
            That's interesting, maybe an enema + fasting for a few days + using a zapper, can improve the zapper efficiency because by removing the feces and the sticky mucus the current will be able to reach the parasites. I have to try that...

[quote]
            This is considered safe by almost any standard.
            [/quote]

For a short term exposure, maybe.

[quote]
            Yet, this small amount of power can effectively and completely destroy a basal cell lesion, mollify an abcessed tooth, cause a wart or skin tag to fall off, or reduce the size and intensity of a boil in just a few zappings from my experience.
            [/quote]

Okay, i agree about the benefitial effects of a zapper to kill a wart or to control a bacteria overgrowth or to kill an infection in a tooth cavity.
            But i haven't managed to kill the parasitic worms (ascaris) in some areas of the body. Especially in the brain, in the lungs, in the small intestine, in the colon, in the sinuses, maybe in the liver...
            I have even tried to use the zapper (the ultimate zapper, the others have a too weak output) during many hours like the whole night. The parasitic worms seem to be disturbed by the current and i can feel them move to others areas, so after a few minutes i change the placement of the electrodes, and then they move again to others areas...

Maybe it is possible to kill them, and i am trying a new approach with many electrodes for the positive side on the top of the body and only one electrode for the negative side on the feet.

I have also tried to use the positive electrode on wet hair and the negative electrode on the feet and the current does not seem to reach the brain(i mean the area where the parasitic worms are, i feel them moving below the skull)

I have read your website and the FDA is really unfair to not let you explain the effects you have experimented with your device. After all, nobody is forced to buy a zapper. You just provide a device. We really live in a free world...
            Your reply:
            Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
            Printer-friendly version of this page
            Email this message to a friend
            Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
            Alert Webmaster & Moderators
            Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
            How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by david1o1
            by
            DISCLAIMER
            Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.05 sec at 8/29/2014 12:18:47 AM, requested by 174.129.162.75, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1864318 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2