Re: a question for you Parazapper
Forum: Zapper Support Forum

• Parazapper UZI Painful at lower frequencies   qullikkut   3y
    • This is a matter of individual sensitivity. I...   parazapper   3y
      • Thanks for the reply. I’ll test out the less ...   qullikkut   3y
      • a question for you Parazapper   david1o1   3y
        • - using current to zap the brain is not the s...   parazapper   3y
          • [quote] ... It is my gut feeling that if used...   david1o1   3y
            • - the FDA is really unfair to not let you exp...   parazapper   3y
              • - i feel them moving below the skull) ... .....   david1o1   3y
                This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                david1o1
                Re: a question for you Parazapper
                PM
                Date: 10/2/2011 3:58:19 AM   ( 3y ago )
                Hits:   1740   Size: 2775 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                [quote]
                For each and every microbe, there is apparantly more than one frequency.
                [/quote]

From what i have read, this has never been proven true to kill any parasitic worm, it is speculation.

I think the explanation of the beneficial effects of a zapper is not the frequency but the amount of current and maybe the waveform. For example i have managed to kill a big wart with the ultimate zapper and the output frequency is not specific for the wart...
                The ultimate zapper also distrubs the parasitic worm, there is no doubt about that, else they won't move like crazy to avoid the current. But as i said it is not so easy to zap a parasitic worm that can move fast to others areas of the body.

The idea of using many positive electrodes to "create" many paths of current may be the key here.

[quote]
                For a short term exposure, maybe
                [/quote]

I was talking about zapping the head area. The brain, the eyes, the ears. The nervous system may not like electricity.

[quote]
                I do not think that the zapper actually directly kills the Ascaris worm easily. I believe that it mostly kills the ascaris by killing it intestinal flora.
                [/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. There are others possibilities why a parasitic worm can die because of electricity : electrocution, removing blockages in the nervous system, strenghened immune system cells, increased blood flow... We don't know for sure but i don't think using a specific frequency is important, just read the Rife forum, they are all still there after all these years, infected and using their F165 device...

[quote]
                Another thing is that the skull somewhat protects from electricity passing through.
                [/quote]

I have read that also, it makes sense.

[quote]
                >- i feel them moving below the skull)

Are you certain that it is not toxoplasmosis? Do you have cats or are you in contact with them?
                [/quote]

No it is the same itches sensations and crawling sensations i can feel in the digestive tube, except it is in the sinuses and in the brain (below the skull).

When i zap during a long time or if i eat a lot of garlic or lemon juice, then i spit larvaes sometimes measuring up to 10cm. I can see it is a worm if i remove the yellow mucus around it. Maybe it is not ascaris, but from the descriptions of the parasitic worms i have read, it does not seem to be hookworm or strongyloides. It is a kind of roundworm and i am sure it is linked to the adult worm i have in the digestive tube.
                I have an old book "Animals parasitic in man" where ascaris are reported to move in the lungs, in the brain, in the sinuses, in the eyes, in the ears. That's exactly what i feel. Doctors haven't learnt this at school, that's all...

Thanks for your answers, keep the good work.
                Your reply:
                Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
                Printer-friendly version of this page
                Email this message to a friend
                Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
                Alert Webmaster & Moderators
                Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
                How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by david1o1
                by
                DISCLAIMER
                Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Simple Solution To Vitality
Restore your water with electrolytes and get your energy back.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
The Thermogenic Effect !
Let it work for you ! ArthroWell Creme with Aloe Vera, MSM, Glucosam...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Best Candida Cleanse
100% Effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.27 sec at 10/20/2014 8:08:35 AM, requested by 54.81.77.93, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1864485 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2