So, based upon past experience you have made the decision that you would rather dive into the unknown than use a drug that western medicine will probably work for your bacterial infection.
Let's move on.
You have tried a round of MMS
and that doesn't appear to have worked either.
Let's move on.
I am sure you can find instructions on how to use hydrogen peroxide. So that is another route to follow.
You may be better off exploring ozone, but I believe you don't want to go down that route because of the expense.
While we can give you various opinions on what may work, I don't believe any of us have extensive medical training. My opinion is that since you know what the bacteria is, and since there is a drug that deals with that bacteria, you should go that route. In addition, you can talk with your medical professional about your concerns and devise a plan to rebuild your flora after you have killed off the bacteria.
It is also my opinion that you shouldn't take MMS, hydrogen peroxide or ozone while you are taking the drug, if you decided to follow that route. It is not know what effects extra oxidation have on the effectiveness of various drugs.
It appears that there may be some urgency in getting started on something. Here are a couple of questions you should consider before making a decision.
When people use cipro to deal with this particular bacterial infection, how effective is it?
When people use other alternative treatments with this particular bacterial infection, how effective are they?