Forum: Candida Cure Forum

• Thoughts about protein powder?   Geoff1981   3y  C
    • Protein powders are slightly mucus forming. W...   jameskep37   3y
    • You are not getting the nutrients that you ne...   Juliemouse   3y
    • I think my issues are due to my transition to...   petluvr10   3y
      • Quick transitions in diet can cause digestion...   jameskep37   3y
        • Do u think the mostly raw vegetarian diet is ...   #145122   3y
          • Thanks for the useful replies folks! ... ......   Geoff1981   3y
            This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
            Geoff1981
            Re: Thoughts about protein powder?
            PM     email
            Date: 10/11/2011 7:22:15 PM   ( 3y ago )
            Hits:   3473   Size: 2445 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            Thanks for the useful replies folks!

jameskep37, the current powders I am consuming seem to make my nose twitch, as if I have a pollen allergy. This may simply because the powder is not dissolving fully into the water (despite long blending times), or a reaction to the stevia/xylitol or vanilla flavouring. I previously tried two different pea proteins while back in the UK (they were unflavoured and unsweetened) and don't recall my nose twitching nearly as much.

As for the chicken suggestion, I am reluctant to start eating meat after all these years - fish is really my limit.

Juliemouse, I have just completed the 'ParaGONE' cleansing formula from Newlife and have started on their 'CandiGONE' this morning. I also started taking Syntol a few days ago, and have been consuming a Chinese/Japanese medicine tea three times a day to help my bowels move.

The protein powders already contain L-Glutamine, as does the Glutamine powder from the nutritionist, obviously, however I will certainly consider adding the FibreSmart.

I previously drank lemon juice and warm water each morning upon waking, but ceased all fruit intake one month ago when starting a strict candida diet. However, perhaps that:s a moot point given that I am consuming the sweetened powders?

petluvr10, I would like to transition back to a raw food diet as I believe it was suitable for me (and compatible with my lifestyle at that time).
            Looking back, I perhaps relied too heavily on fruit sugar, as I would drink oat+banana+olive oil smoothies to give me energy for long distance cycling. I ate plenty of salads and veggies (and some sashimi once a week or so), but really *loved* my fruit - undoubtedly one of the things I miss on the candida diet, especially with fresh, crunchy apples now in season. ;(

It's possible that the high sugar/carb diet I was consuming contributed to my current condition, however I also suspect the combination of antibiotics (Minocin) and steroids (Celestamine) that I took for the best part of a year.

Thanks for your suggestion of using the protein powder to make a paste, then mix with almond butter. I don't have any almond butter (or raw almonds to make my own), but will perhaps give it a try when if I pick some up in the near future. For the time being, however, I think I'll pass on the protein powders for a little while to see if my nose itching improves.

Thanks again for the replies folks!
            J
            Your reply:
            Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
            Printer-friendly version of this page
            Email this message to a friend
            Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
            Alert Webmaster & Moderators
            Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
            How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

Geoff1981 will be notified if you reply to this message!
            Geoff1981 will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
            You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Geoff1981
            by
            DISCLAIMER
            Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse $21
Hulda Clark Cleanse
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”This tea literally saved my life.” - Ricky
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Pine Cone Extract
Do you suffer from a compromised immune system? Recover with Immunophen.

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Best Candida Treatment
Ccws™ Works Fast To Get Rid Of Candida.Feel Healthy.Money Back Guarant...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.63 sec at 8/22/2014 12:47:46 PM, requested by 54.226.182.192, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1868273 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2