CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Just started Oil of Oregano capsules. Is this die-off..? And does it sound like parasites rather than just Candida?
Forum: Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

• Just started Oil of Oregano capsules. Is this...   SillyLily   33mo  Ü C Ü
    • I know how you feel. I also was very slow to ...   candida odie   33mo
    • Oregano oil can be very irritating to the Gi ...   jameskep37   33mo
    • Lilly, ... ... I recommend you do some deto...   nyckid10   33mo
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      nyckid10
      Re: Just started Oil of Oregano capsules. Is this die-off..? And does it sound like parasites rather than just Candida?
      PM
      Date: 1/28/2012 12:43:28 AM   ( 33mo ago )
      Hits:   21588   Size: 3241 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Lilly,

I recommend you do some detoxing while you are taking the oregano. My true regret now looking back is not detoxing earlier. When you use the antifungals the candida toxins are released on an already damaged body. As the years went by with me the toxins damaged my organ function. On top of that the harsh killing of the candida put more stress on my body creating a cycle. Then I started to take milk thistle two times daily along with vitamin c, b vitamin complex, dandelion, and chlorella. I bought a portable sauna into my home and started doing coffee enemas (I know this sounds repulsive, it did to me to but then I forced myself to do it b/c of how bad I felt). The sauna flushes out toxins through the sweat and the coffee enemas stimulate the liver and cleanse out your colon and latter part of your large intestine, leaving less stress on your body, so it has the needed functioning to recover. I cannot stress this enough. Your body has an amazing way of regenerating. You just must give it what it needs and take out what is harming it.

I have read your posts and your story definetely hits home with me. When you talked about your acne and scarring and the insecurity you felt from it I felt a deep connection. I have had the same problem and it has ruined my social life. I would avoid all social situations at all costs, because the pain of people looking at me was too much to bear (because I could just imagine what they were thinking). And I usually am very social and love interacting with people. I would avoid places where there were mirrors, because I know that if I would glance at one I would become severely obsessive and depressed and it would cause my anxiety to skyrocket, making all my health issues even worse. I would prefer dark places, and most of the time wear a hat. I didn't live a life anymore, I was just a walking, breathing individual who just avoided painful moments. Even if anything near the skin topic was brought up in a conversation, I would quickly change the subject to avoid someone mentioning something that would cause me anxiety. We all know those blunt people who have no regard to people's feelings and would tell you in your face how hideous you are. I had a friend who would see me and say "Wow why do you have so much acne, it's incredible. I never get it why do you?" And in front of people he would intentionally embarrass me and be harsh. I promised myself that when I would be healed I would either find him and punch him in the face or make him feel some sort of pain. There is never an excuse to be blatently obnoxious. Anyways it does suck to be left with the scarring. My acne has subsided substantially now and the scarring is slowly being less noticeable too. This is due to the healing my intestinal lining is undertaking, and the less stress my body is experiencing. Every single day I feel closer to me being fully cured, it's incredible. Soon when I am 100 percent I will post my full story and process of healing so everyone can possibly benefit. For now absolutely any questions you have you can ask me or message me I will be more than happy to help. Do not hesitate. Because it is always good to have someone there for you who knows what it feels like :)
      Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by nyckid10
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
Ancient Water Secret Revealed
Free video reveals how you can remove fluoride from your drinki...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natural Arthritis Relief
specialized plant extracts that aid both inflammatory and non-inflam...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Parasites and Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Pine Cone Extract
Fast, Effective Relief from Painful Yeast Infections Symptoms

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.74 sec at 10/2/2014 3:32:18 AM, requested by 54.83.172.112, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1904408 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2