CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Heavy Metal Removal with Fulvic Acid & R-Lipoic Acid; and Fuller's Earth.
Forum: Adrenal Fatigue Forum

• Special Dieting, Glandulars, Lab results   sam7777   2y  C
    • Please give more details about what you did t...   Eric11   33mo
      • The mercola/ray peat/Lawrence williams/SCD di...   sam7777   33mo
        • I would suggest that you stop most or all of ...   Eric11   33mo
        • Heavy Metal Removal with Fulvic Acid & R-Lipo...   nordskoven   33mo
          • I’m curious about how to deal with other heav...   sam7777   33mo
            • Actually, if metals are your problem, then th...   Eric11   33mo
              • Eric, ... I really believe your statement w...   Marie 64   33mo
                • Is hair analysis accurate? ...   jameskep37   33mo
                • Here’s my story in a nutshell: ... ... I sta...   Eric11   33mo
                  This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                  Eric11
                  Re: Heavy Metal Removal with Fulvic Acid & R-Lipoic Acid; and Fuller's Earth.
                  PM
                  Date: 1/28/2012 8:36:31 AM   ( 33mo ago )
                  Hits:   1899   Size: 2898 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                  Here's my story in a nutshell:

I started to feel sick decades ago. I often had a stuffy nose, headaches, temperature intolerance, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Eczema, chronic fatigue, an irritable bowel, Fibromyalgia-like symptoms, emotional difficulties and many other problems.

I went to doctor after doctor, and they couldn't really help me. Sometimes a doctor gave me medicine to help with a symptom; sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't and sometimes it made my problem worse. One doctor said he thought I have Systemic Lupus while another thought I was suffering from depression, even though I wasn't sad. I was mostly frustrated because of my health problems (Depression is, however, an often described symptom of what I really have).

Finally, I started doing my own research. I found Celiac Disease, and I tried a gluten-free diet. It helped, but only for a few months. Then many of my symptoms returned as bad or worse than before.

I discovered yeast and tried an anti-yeast diet, yeast killers and probiotics (The most effective yeast killer I've used is x-virgin coconut oil). I followed the treatment for more than a year. I felt better, but every time I broke the diet, the symptoms returned with a vengeance. I was also becoming intolerant to more and more foods (this was before I understood the need for rotating the foods on the diet). I was losing hope.

Then, the breakthrough. I discovered mercury. I discovered that silver fillings are 50-60% mercury, and the mercury is constantly leaking into a person's body. This, of course, can cause many problems, including yeast overgrowth.

I was skeptical, but I took an expensive leap of faith and had my fillings replaced and began using the cilantro and chlorella to remove the mercury from my body. It took time but after 6 months I was feeling better. I could break my diet and my reactions were relatively mild. Later I switched to the Cutler Protocol and after 12 months of cleansings, I could feel even more improvement. I used the Cutler Protocol for nearly 2 years before began alternating between Cutler and Cilantro/Chlorella. It was during times of using Cilantro/Chlorella that I experienced the most obvious improvement, but Cutler was obviously helpful too.

Now, I've been cleaning for about 4 years. Many of my symptoms are now gone or much less than before and my general feeling is much better than before. Recently I took a vacation to Cambodia. I broke my diet every day for 2 weeks. That would have knocked me out before I began the anti-mercury cleansings, but now I feel some discomfort, but it's fairly mild. I'm not ready to leave the diet completely, but my condition has improved drastically.

I even felt well enough to get engaged while I was in Cambodia. I wasn't sure I was ever going to feel well enough to consider getting married.

My only regret is not figuring this out sooner.
                  Your reply:
                  Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
                  Printer-friendly version of this page
                  Email this message to a friend
                  Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
                  Alert Webmaster & Moderators
                  Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                  How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
                  Find & Order All Messages Posted by Eric11
                  by
                  DISCLAIMER
                  Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
Stay Organic, Stay Healthy
Learn how you can wash your clothes without the harsh chemicals.
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
All-in-one Arthritis Creme
transdermal compounds deliver rehabilitating nutrients for on spot...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Worlds leading fungal treatment
Clinically proven effective against thrush, yeast infections ...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.88 sec at 10/21/2014 2:57:13 PM, requested by 54.211.212.174, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1904471 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2