CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Raw flax seed: poisonous!!
Forum: Ask CureZone Community

• Raw flax seed: poisonous!!   Needtoknow   11y  C
    • Thanks for the information! n/p   Mrs. Lightning   11y
    • Re: Raw flax seed: poisonous!!   R joybells   11y
      • To the m*o*o*n who has apparently ”researched...   DrNick   33mo
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        DrNick
        Re: Raw flax seed: poisonous!!
        PM
        Date: 1/29/2012 10:47:03 PM   ( 33mo ago )
        Hits:   4863   Size: 1983 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        To the m*o*o*n who has apparently "researched" the devastating effects of flax seed oil. Nice try. I suppose you are one of those under cover "Big Pharma" propaganda retards...You know? The ones that say "DON'T EAT FLAX SEED OIL" or "FLAX SEED OIL IS A Conspiracy FOR BIG PHARMA TO SELL EVEN MORE NON WORKING TREATMENTS..."

Cold pressed flax seed oil is not more refined than White Sugar ..do you actually work at a Flax Seed Oil company? You are probably the idiot that tampers with the oil adding Anti Oxidant 319 so that everyone becomes brainwashed into believing your retarded article...

Why am I writing all of this? Because it worked for me and I'm healthier than you'll ever be. Maybe not mentally but physically I am.

This article angers me because it will turn away potentially thousands of people in need misinforming them that it doesn't work when in actual fact it does. Have you even tested it yourself? This "research" you claim of, anyone can rip out pages of some Havard student walking down an alley or perhaps you wrote it whilst on the toilet. My bad, bathroom in the Uniyted Stayes of Gould ole Amerika...

You probably drank half a litre of flax seed oil and got annoyed that it didn't work so you wrote a huge bitch session to try and get people to stop using it..Oops I forgot you are a USDFA Big Pharma anti cure agent aren't you...aren't you....

Nice website idiot, look at how run down and simple looking yet hard to navigate this is..NObody is going to take you seriously. I laughed when I read the whole article because for one, you haven't tried it to see if it does work and 2 you got your research from an episode of Scrubs...Post pictures, show charts, show you tube videos. DON'T JUST SAY YOU RESEARCHED WHEN ITS BLEEDIN OBVIOUS YOU DIDN'T

Yes you hit a nerve because it does work and you probably don't have the guts to leave my post unmoderated because god forbid it actually does work and you want to suppress that information....
        Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by DrNick
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads
      • I could not believe the post here that spoke ...   sevenstars61   23mo
      • I have done  a lot of reserach on this t...   saul42   15mo
    • WHat do you do if you already consumed a lot ...   tony fetachini   25mo

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
Secrets About Laundry Detergent
Free eBook exposing the toxic chemical within your laundry de...
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natural COX-2 inhibitor !
For Arthritis, sport injuries, bruises, strains and pains ! All nat...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Free Shipping on orders over $29
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solution
Ccws™ Candida Cell Wall Suppressor
Find out why we are the worlds no 1 Treatment for Yeast In...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.56 sec at 10/22/2014 10:58:04 PM, requested by 54.166.15.152, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1904889 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1