CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: New To Forum...long post!
Forum: Peeling Lips Cure

• New To Forum...long post!   LLL4   31mo
    • Welcome to the forum! Do you ever have any sw...   #145365   31mo
    • Welcome to our forum! We know how you feel, a...   Michel84   31mo
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Michel84
      Re: New To Forum...long post!
      PM
      Date: 2/6/2012 2:29:54 PM   ( 31mo ago )
      Hits:   646   Size: 2116 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Welcome to our forum! We know how you feel, and I hope you will learn new things on this forum that help reduce the peeling.

In a recent post I mentioned photodynamic therapy as a treatment option. I read that it could be painful and may not reduce _any_ skin problem 100%, and in the case of EC probably needs 2 or 3 treatments.

However, I am certainly willing to try it out. I've read up more about it, and it really does seem safe. I don't care about the pain as long as PDT can help. Further, to answer your question, I think PDT may be one of the only treatments that can directly affect skin growth. It does this by 2 mechanisms.

1. The gel you smear onto your lips will be taken up by rapidly dividing cells quickly, and hardly in other cells. The cells that are most rapidly dividing are the ones in the basal layers of the epidermis, and particularly in EC; they divide very fast in a controlled way. Because of the chemical and biological characteristics of this gel (photosensitizer), I am certain that even in EC this will happen. Once illuminated, the gel will destroy those rapidly dividing cells, thus directly slowing skin growth.
      2. The gel also seems to reduce inflammation, which very well may be an important factor in EC. In inflammation, immune cells give off lots of growth factors to other cells (such as skin cells in the basal layers).

The latter will probably be not very effective in reducing my EC, as many of us have tried anti-inflammatory medicines that didn't help. However, in particular the former will be new in any type of treatment mentioned on this forum (aside from perhaps surgery).

Also of note: my dermatologists took a biopsy off my lower lip to see how the underlying tissue looks like. They will examine if mechanical damage, 'sun'/ UV-damage, or chemical or dietary issues may be important. I myself am a medical biologist, so I am very interested in examining the biopsied skin myself. i will update in ~1 week, when I have had my next appointment.

Maybe this will give you some hope to controlling this thing. The Cure Is Out There!

Michel
      Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by Michel84
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads
    • the causes of this problem are very wide-rang...   fregasedo   31mo
    • Hi, ... ... I had suffered with EC for over ...   naeher   31mo

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver/Gall Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver. In jus...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
I can run again !
Aching joints do not have to lower your quality of life- ArthroWell Creme p...

PLAT

Safest Colon Cleanse
All Natural, Clinically Tested Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarant...
Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Official Dr. Clark Video Database
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
Immunophenô
Discover how pine cone extract can assist your immune system to help control yeas...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 7.40 sec at 9/1/2014 11:22:38 PM, requested by 50.19.4.137, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1907019 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2