Forum: Parasites Forum

• Image Embedded Worm indentification?   IrishGuy77   30mo
    • It’s probably roundworm. I know that other p...   sd2345   30mo
    • might have can for the sewer itself maybe a c...   hypertapeworm   30mo
    • Looks like a worm alright, though I don’t kno...   LoricaLady   30mo
    • It looks similar to a strongyloides, a roundw...   MENDOMAID   30mo
      • its definitely not strongyloides. Adult stron...   China49   30mo
        • Yeah, I’m beginning to think it was just an e...   IrishGuy77   30mo
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          IrishGuy77
          Re: Worm indentification?
          PM
          Date: 2/19/2012 2:43:00 PM   ( 30mo ago )
          Hits:   2159   Size: 2757 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          Yeah, I'm beginning to think it was just an earthworm crawled into the toilet - would have to happen at one of the wrost moments of my life ..

Sick 25 years and at one of weakest points ever.

Can barely stand up with weakness. I wake up out of breath, limbs jerking a twitching.

All started when I was 13 and started having difficulty digesting foods for one reason or another, then got lots of pin worm infections.

Years later was diagnosed with the usual Candida and so fought that for ten years but hit the floor in 2000 and was bedbound for five years with "CFS" but always the main sysmptopns prevailed:

Tissue depoists in neck like thick crystals that make crushing sound with I break them by manipulating my neck joint (they usually reappear hours later, or minutes depending on how ill I am).

Rectal crawling ALL the time - although I alsways put this down to Candida or Undigested Food as it's worse fater eating.

Facial twitching and contorting non-stop when bad and really out of breath, Sugar tends to stop it but only short term as sugar flares my gut.

I'm back on a Paleo diet right now but the depression with low-carb I get is hell - no two ways about it.

I am so sick of it all, fighting all these years since a teenager and now I'm almost 40 and all the reasons I wanted to get well are gone, most anyway.

I try not to lose hope but it really is hell, lying here so damn weak just hoping strength will return.

It's climbing mount everest everyday only to keep waking up the next day back at the bottom.

I have no medical help and doctors just want to label you 'stressed' and when I was young, I didn't care what they said, as I was young and had the resolve to fight, but I don't have that no more.

I think the deposits are too do with my gut not absorbing minearls too well and so almost everything makes me acidic and sucks the magnesium out of me (along with B vits, protein etc) and so it's hard to get on top of it all.

If I go all alkaline that would mean fruit and I guess that would just make me wrose with regards to adrenals and LGS. Starving the body of sugar is not good either though and so a Paleo balance with berries, coconut oil etc is all I can come up with.

Worms/Parasites I am not too sure about but just thought I'd try it and see what turns up. Have no money (live alone on welfare) and so Stool Analysis and the like are out of my reach.

So many theories out there on diets and why people get this way. Lyme, CFIDS, Mycoplasam, Overly Acidic, Parasites, Candida, LGS, Copper imbalances, SIBO, Adrenal Insuffiency, Lack of HCL, Pancreatic Insuffiency etc etc etc - is it any wonder people are confused.

I just don't know anymore - tired of thinking about it all.
          Your reply:
          Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
          Find & Order All Messages Posted by IrishGuy77
          by
          DISCLAIMER
          Medianet Ads
        • Yeah, I agree, not strongyloides. IF it actu...   sd2345   30mo

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder® Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
Herpes Cure?
It certainly is a major breakthrough in how Herpes is Treated
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Kill Candida Now
The best treatment for chronic Candida and yeast.Works fast.Guaranteed Resul...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.93 sec at 8/1/2014 2:51:20 AM, requested by 54.196.195.158, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1910843 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2