CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
This Is HORRIBLE! Can't Stand This Thrashing Feeling!
Forum: Parasites Forum  
  • This Is HORRIBLE! Can't Stand This Thrashing ...   Twitchy   2y  5,314  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Twitchy
    This Is HORRIBLE! Can't Stand This Thrashing Feeling!

Date: 2/28/2012 5:15:28 PM   ( 2y ago )
    Hits:   5314   Size: 2412 char.   Report Spam or bad message   Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I've been sick for 7 years, including pain in my upper abdomen.

Last May I started my first parasite treatment ( Deseret Biologicals ). I didn't see anything, so assumed I didn't have parasites.

Around July/August, I decided to try Parastroy. Halfway through that I still saw nothing, so I stopped it.

Sometime last fall I randomly decided to finish the rest of the Parastroy ( keep in mind, I'm still sick ). I started to feel a little tickle in my gallbladder and thought I was now having gallbladder issues, so I did a few liver/gallbladder flushes. Saw nothing. No stones, nothing.

I've had an abdominal CT scan, ultrasound, x-ray, endoscopy/colonoscopy. Nothing. Just said I had a little stomach thickening and a slightly fatty liver.

Noticed that I wasn't digesting a lot of things, so I started Betaine and enzymes. Those two things made my stools look normal again It had been mushy.

The tickling increased and moved into my right side. Then it moved to the mid abdomen, and then to the left abdomen.

And now I feel it all over my entire upper abdomen, sometimes, down my right side, sometimes down my left side, and sometimes both sides simultaneously. I can feel it in my back, too.

It had progressed into full-on thrashing and crawling and biting. Feels like I have three babies in there.

I took 3 days of Albendazole, and am to repeat in 14 days. This made the thrashing even worse.

Now I am on Humaworm.

I cannot take this movement/thrashing/wiggling/crawling/biting much longer. It's making me crazy!

You can literally see my abdomen move.

I am way too embarrassed to go to the hospital for fear of being made fun of ( the hospital in my area is horrible ).

It feels EXACTLY like worms crawling in there. BIG WORMS! But I'm gaining weight, not losing.

Is there a chance this is not parasites and something is freakishly terribly wrong?

I am making sure I have regular bowel movements, but I just don't see any critters coming out. Well, just a few rolled up tomato skin ones.

Please tell me what you would do. Go to the ER? Tough it out and continue antiparasitics?

This is making me crazy. I am constantly holding my abdomen to keep the thrashing from going too crazy ( and I can feel things moving as I hold it ).

I'm about to cry just typing this. Please advise.

Thank you and God Bless you all who deal with this.

Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

Twitchy will be notified if you reply to this message!
    Twitchy will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Twitchy
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.57 sec at 12/18/2014 4:24:22 PM, requested by 54.87.134.127, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1913525 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2