CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: 15 years, essence, ads clarity, satisfying needs and content. edit
Forum: Ask Barefoot Herbalist

• 15 years by MH   MH   30mo
    • Re: 15 years, essence, ads clarity, satisfyin...   thinker2012   30mo
      • Re: Surprize   thinker2012   30mo
      • Re: 15 years, essence, ads clarity, satisfyin...   MH   30mo
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        MH
        Re: 15 years, essence, ads clarity, satisfying needs and content. edit
        PM
        Date: 4/10/2012 6:32:31 AM   ( 30mo ago )
        Hits:   641   Size: 2725 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        It is as "Simple" as this:

Look at "those" that advertise ALL the Time and have the ability to ship world wide....

Such products are MASS PRODUCED BY MACHINES and Minimum Wage employees.....

The ONLY herb factory we have ever toured, that WAS NOT OPEN to the PUBLIC, they were not even listed in the phone book and the main owner even lied to us about its location (David Christopher) who also lied so much, that along with his so called dr. mom, it made us think Lieing and being "Mormon" goes along with each other. AND we were shocked to see all their herbs were purchased from over seas and not only that, the absolute cheapest source I know of and I AM SURE the other companies use more "machines" and worse methods, because they are ALL larger than Christopher's.....and in recent years I heard that factory is gone and I know 1 man's small company is now making all their commercialized products....

MASS PRODUCTION means CHEAP and sending out of country means RADIATED and ALL GOOD HERBS REMOVED.

Their advertizing is a result of making CHEAP PRODUCTS that allow them to have the bucks to spend....and yup, they are expert liars......one of the absolute worse is a predator company, it buys up small companies for the "name" and then sells their little bottles for $50+ and tells all their customers because it cost so much, it has to be the best and they are the ONLY ONES that sell a good product that needs only tiny doses, so 1 $50 4ounce bottle will CURE an entire family...

They have about 50 cents in their $50 bottle and do not care if they ever get another order from the person they rip off, because millions are out their for their adds to reach.....they are experts, using paper, internet, mail and every word that flows from their mouth is a lie. On their mother's website they brag they use machines to make products, they dump a little herb in and minutes later out flows fluid to be bottled.......and because they are predators, 100% of the people reading this have already been their victim numorous times and would never know it and the internet is loaded with the same type vitamin companies 100x larger than they are, but less predator as the super large companies watch how many lies they print, because when you are making millions daily, government is a piece of your action...

WHEN your products are made the old fashioned way and 12 years aged is BEST and only 1 person makes all the liquids to be used, yup, you are small scale and will remain small scale for the simple fact that you can't RUSH the real DEAL....and you can't make a mirical out of trash, so if you start with trash products, all you can have is trash and radiation insures their trash never spoils.

Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by MH
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

4 Day Liver Detox
I found relief from toxic liver problems in just 4 short days!
Poisonous Laundry Detergent
Discover why you might experience rashes and allergies.
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natural COX-2 inhibitor !
For Arthritis, sport injuries, bruises, strains and pains ! All nat...

PLAT

Easy Colon Detox
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Works While You Sleep!
Hulda Clark’s Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Wormwood and Cloves
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Reclaim Your Health
Restore your health today with our clinically proven Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.47 sec at 10/23/2014 4:22:59 AM, requested by 54.92.239.26, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1927672 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2