CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
liver gallbladder appendix or something else? pressure in right side when bending , and fullness
Forum: Bowel Cleanse Support Forum

• liver gallbladder appendix or something else?...   #109287   31mo  2,502   C  
     liver gallbladder appendix or something else? pressure in right side when bending , and fullness

Date: 4/12/2012 9:34:03 AM   ( 31mo ago )
    Hits:   2501   Size: 1741 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    dear community,

usually i would not semi-repost, but a few days ago i posted about this problem and, everyone here at cz is so helpful, maybe the only reason i didnt receive a response is because it was in the wrong categor(ies), so i just want to make one more try...

about 3 days ago, i started feeling this pressure in my right side, just above my waist, whenever i would lean down.
    and then it started to feel like there was swelling against the inside of my side.

it's still going on...

i dont seem to have any flare in symptoms after eating (different maybe than with liver/gallbladder stones?)

(in case this is relevant...my digestive tract does seem to be moving, though maybe not enough)

i think i have had this happen once before...

i was wondering if it is possible (does anyone know if it's possible?) for appendicitis to start to come on, but then maybe there was a blockage, inflaming the appendix, but then the blockage was able to be freed and it didnt get full blown?

i also wanted to mention, because of some mouth issues i'd been having, for about a week i've been taking 3 teaspoons a day (in divided doses) of xylitol, which i know is a Sugar alcohol and sugar alcohols can cause gas or gastric discomfort in people ...but for the first few days i was taking it, i don't think it caused me any trouble, but maybe it's possible there could be a connection... ***i have stopped the xylitol as of yesterday***

my digestive tract doesnt feel very toned ...so, separately, if anyone would like to recommend any herbs that are ...astringent... i would appreciate that...

thank you all, for always helping me through my health trials and tribulations!
    wishing you all good health, and blessings!

Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Your reply:
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

#109287 will be notified if you reply to this message!
    #109287 will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #109287
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.12 sec at 11/25/2014 7:25:26 PM, requested by 174.129.76.87, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1928303 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1