Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Warning!
Forum: Christianity (Biblical) Support

• Video Embedded Warning!   Rainy.   27mo
    • Video Embedded Re: Warning!   Rainy.   27mo
    • That is ”chatter”, what I was trying to expla...   chavey   27mo
      • Hi Chavey, ... ... Nice to hear from you ag...   Rainy.   27mo
         Re: Warning!

Date: 4/17/2012 7:53:21 PM   ( 27mo ago )
        Hits:   655   Size: 12090 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Hi Chavey,

Nice to hear from you again.

Here is a special word from the Word for you today:

“[The Wisdom of God] For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” 1 Corinthians 1:18NASB :)

I will try to address the issue you brought up in your post. Let me start by posting a portion of what is posted from this website:

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/dangers-of-the-occult/

With the advance of what is called the New Age Movement, there are many Christians who are getting pulled into dangerous darkside activity. Many Christians have not read the Bible in its complete entirety and they are thus not aware of the strict warnings that God the Father has given about being involved in any type of occult activity. .................................................................................................
        Now here are some of the specific occult areas that we are to completely stay away from. Every single one of these occult areas are major door openers to the dark side where Satan and his demons roam – and you are rolling the dice and taking a very big chance that you will not draw demons in on you and your entire household if you decide to cross over and experiment, even for one time, any of these particular activities.
        Fortunetelling – of any kind such as palm reading, crystal ball gazing, numerology, or seeing psychics. etc. listed on the site.

I have listened to a few of her YouTube videos. When I did I saw enough red flags to be concerned. To be fair to her, of the above activities, I only witnessed what I thought could be one of the above activities and that was numerology. I could be wrong, but it does appear that she may have opened the door to the occult and could be operating in divination. I was concerned enough to search YouTube to see if other Christians also felt this check in their spirit. The posted videos in this thread are what I found.

This to me is a very sad situation as she appears to be very on fire and seeking God. I believe that she thinks she is true, but she does not have a clue what she is in. In other words, I believe satan has deceived her. I hope I am wrong, but I sure don't feel good about this.  

This is especially sad because she has been through a lot of horrible troubles in her young life time. This is a perfect example of why we need to be seeking God for the gift of discernment so that we will not be deceived.

Satan goes about this world like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. I do not want him to devour me or anyone else for that matter. The Bible warns us of these things. The Bible tells us that we should examine the teachings of others. This is what I am doing. This is what the men in the videos are doing. This "chatter" as you refer to it, will be here to the end or at least as long as satan is loose trying to deceive us. We must be able to recognize this when we see it if we are going to survive spiritually.  We can only recognize it as we seek and trust the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth. He has promised to do this if we seek Him with our whole heart. He will give us discernment as we seek Him for it. No one can really enlighten another. The Holy Spirit may use other people to help us see things, but only He can truly reveal truth to us. Once truth has been revealed to us by the Holy Spirit and our spiritual roots have grown deep in this truth, no one engaging us in debate will be able to persuade us against the real truth.

Consider these verses:

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned:and avoid them. Romans 16:17

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there at:
        14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
        15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7: 13-15

28Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
        29For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
        30Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
        31Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears. Acts 20: 28-31

We are to warn others of that which is not truth. Call it "chatter" if you wish, but it must be done for the sake of souls.

Thanks for posting. :)

Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

14 Liver Cleansing Foods
I would encourage you to incorporate these liver cleanse foods into ...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Kill Candida Now
Get rid of chronic Candida overgrowth and feel good again.Money back guarant...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.47 sec at 7/28/2014 5:44:10 PM, requested by 54.197.218.127, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1930396 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=6