Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Leptin receptors and E. hisotlytica
Forum: Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

• Leptin receptors and E. hisotlytica   tima16   30mo
    • Increase Leptin   recovering   30mo
    • Re: Leptin receptors and E. hisotlytica   shrimpy123   30mo
      • Where does Dr. Kevin Cahill live? I need a lo...   Losinghope555   29mo
        • Dr. Cahill is in NYC.... but don’t bother. If...   tima16   29mo
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          tima16
          Re: Leptin receptors and E. hisotlytica
          PM     email
          Date: 4/22/2012 4:59:19 AM   ( 29mo ago )
          Hits:   1137   Size: 3684 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          Dr. Cahill is in NYC.... but don't bother. If he is still practicing, he is a crotchety old man who gives no time to his patients and is way over-priced. I saw him I think on 3 occasions over the years. The first time he did a blood test....which is not the way to find E. histolytica. He has written an interesting book on parasites but doesn't seem to really know his subject. Everytime I tried to ask him a question....he was nasty. Maybe that's his way of evading the fact that he is really ignorant on the subject to a large degree.

Then I saw him again....he did the scope and found E. hartmanni caps and Charcot-Leyden crystals. He gave me such a low dose of meds...it was ridiculous. I had been treated before so I was aghast at how low the dose was. Needless to say....the meds did nothing.

I gave him one more try several years later....out of desperation. I was determined that this time I was going to pin him down and not let him give me the slip. But he leaves the room and one thinks he's returning. He doesn't. And that's that.

If you are in California....there might be doctors there that may help. Try alternative or integrative doctors.

Years ago I went to Dr. Parish and he found E.histolytica and giardia. He gave me Atabrine and I had my life back. I thanked him profusely....but he told me not to get too excited because as far as he knew....there was no cure. Naturally I did not want to believe that. But after many years of suffering....and no relief....I guess the man knew what he was talking about. He has passed away a while ago. But he seemed to be the only doctor that really knew and understood the problem. I think this is because he too was suffering with parasites. He probably went through what we go through....the big run around and lots of ignorance.

Dr. Parish was originally a psychiatrist....but not getting any help from the mainstream medical establishment....he decided to make parasitic diseases his mission and became a parasitologist.. He kept himself going by constantly prescribing meds for himself. I guess ....the lesser of two evils.

Over the years I have seen every kind of doctor possible in NY and they run the gammit of ignorant to arrogant and no help. I have seen lots of gastros, infectious disease docs, endocrinologists, alternatives, Chinese doctors, you name it. The worst was the head of gastroenterology from North Shore Hospital on Long Island. He ordered a CT scan with contrast dye. I asked him not to give me any chemicals with my tests. He gave me the worst thing ever. I was told I was given barium at the time of the test. The tech didn't know what he was talking about. It was not barium..it was contrast dye. I got so ill and went down to 86lbs in 3 weeks. The dye turned the tables on me and made me so much worse. I became allergic to almost everything. So whatever you do...do NOT take contrast dye. I wish I could undo that day. I have never been the same since. I was bad before...now I am a walking zombie in all kinds of pain.

I still don't give up hope. Please keep searching. If you find anything helpful....let us know.

You'd be surprised how many doctors told me I know more about this disesae than they do. It's obvious I do. After suffering with it and studying it for many many years....how could I not? But none are willing to help research....they just blow you off.

And so many times I see doctors and they are just full of nonsense and they think their beliefs are correct....even though all the latest information contradicts their goofy beliefs. Exasperating! How can anyone hope to get help with such a glut of ignorance, indifference, and greed?

Good luck!
          Your reply:
          Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

tima16 will be notified if you reply to this message!
          You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by tima16
          by
          DISCLAIMER

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Easy 4 Day Cleanse
I Detoxed My Body In Just A Few Short Days!
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Natural Trauma Creme
Try all natural ArthroWell for all your painful sport- and trauma injuri...

PLAT

Discount Colon Cleanse
I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hurry Befo...
Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I used to suffer from yeast infections.
Now I am symptom free after using pine cone extract.

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solution
Em-Pro Probiotic
2/3 of your immune system reside in your gut
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.61 sec at 9/19/2014 12:51:50 PM, requested by 54.87.130.240, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1932139 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2