CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Next?
Forum: Ask Barefoot Herbalist

• Next?   LC1289   28mo
    • Hello MH ... HAY ... ... I was satisfied by ...   MH   28mo
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      MH
      Re: Next?
      PM
      Date: 5/4/2012 9:25:51 PM   ( 28mo ago )
      Hits:   559   Size: 2471 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      Hello MH
      HAY

I was satisfied by your honesty on the reply you sent me regarding the products etc.
      OK

I just placed an order for 2 x 550c LBB and waiting for arrival.
      SUPER & THANKS

I am having a very hard time having bowel movements without prune juice or something else so how many capsules should i start with?
      START WITH 2 PER MEAL AND ONCE YOU USE TO THEM, IDEALLY IN THEORY, DR. CHRISTOPHER BELIEVED 8 PER DAY FOR 9 MONTHS AS A RESTORATION TREATMENT AND THEN REDUCE AS NEEDED.....IN THE FACTORY I TOOK 4 EACH MORNING FOR YEARS 5 DAYS PER WEEK. ONCE FORCE RETIRED AFTER 30 YEARS AND HONDA PURCHASED AND SHUT THE FACTORY DOWN, I TODAY AVERAGE ABOUT 1 BOTTLE PER YEAR OR LESS.

I will be using this product for 6 months to see how things start working.
      SUPER, I SUGGEST 8 DAILY AS "IDEAL" AND ALLOW YOUR BODY TO ADJUST, CLEANSE AT THAT DOSE. SOME PEOPLE MAY NEED MORE, ACTUALL SOME YOUNG WOMEN HAVE NEEDED 40 CAPSULES PER DAY FOR A FEW DAYS TO AVOID COLON SURGERIES, ETC. FROM SEVER CONSTIPATION ISSUES...ALMOT ALWAYS A RESULT OF TAKING PRESCRIPTION DRUGS THAT HARMED THE COLON.

Another thing is nutrition, from what i have been reading and searching you agree with breatharian living or fruitarianism but at the state that i am now i am afriad to eat anything because i know the next day its a "prune juice flush day".
      FRUITS ARE NON CONSTIPATING
      MOST LIKELY YOU WILL NEED AT LEAST 8 LBB DAILY FOR A YEAR AS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR COLON MUSCLES ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH AT THIS POINT AND THE USE OF LAXATIVE TYPE PRODUCTS ONLY MAKE IT WORSE AND ACCORDING TO BOOK I MEDICAL AUTHOR, PRUNE JUICE WORKS BECAUSE IT IS A LITTLE TOXIC AND NOT HEALTHY TO CONSUME.

Should i eat based on Dr. Christophers advice
      HE 100% BELIEVED IN THE NON MUCUS FREE DIET THAT HE ALLOWED PROPER HEATED OR RAW GRAINS, VEGETABLES AND FRUITS.

minus the meat
      DR. CHRISTOPHER WAS SO ANTI-MEAT, THAT IF YOU WANTED HIM TO COME TO YOUR HOME, HE WOULD TAKE A SHOVEL AND BURRY YOUR MEAT.....

or just shift into fruitarian ? Sorry again if i seemed harsh in anyway through my last post i wasnt myself...

FOR NOW, I WOULD JUST READ WHAT I CALL BOOK I, IT WORKS FOR ALL AND YOU CAN ADJUST SLOWLY OVER YEARS OF TIME DIET WISE AND WITH THE USE OF LBB CAPSULES, DE-WORMING, ETC. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE A NORMAL MODERN LIFESTYLE CAPABLE OF EATING ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT EAT YOU FIRST.....BUT WISDOM WILL TELL YOU THAT FRUIT IS YOUR REAL FOODS.

MH

Thanks in advance

Your reply:
      Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
      Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by MH
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Easy 4 Day Cleanse
Try This All-Natural, Clinically Tested Cleanse! Detox Your Body In A Few ...
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natural Arthritis Relief
specialized plant extracts that aid both inflammatory and non-inflam...

PLAT

Safest Colon Cleanse
All Natural, Clinically Tested Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarant...
Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.It ...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Immunophen™
Boost Your Immune System Naturally

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer’s Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.37 sec at 9/1/2014 4:18:38 PM, requested by 54.198.26.110, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1936762 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2