Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Weight loss and exercise reduce cancer markers in women
Forum: News Forum

• Weight loss and exercise reduce cancer marker...   #136970   27mo  C
    • The  benefits of exercise and leading an...   Dquixote1217   27mo
      • ... ... While your response "seems"...   #136970   27mo
         Re: Weight loss and exercise reduce cancer markers in women
        PM     email
        Date: 5/7/2012 2:02:13 PM   ( 27mo ago )
        Hits:   1522   Size: 4237 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

While your response "seems" logical, it really isn't.  In another "news" post I've made about a very recent study in Denmark that covered a 30 year period of time, light jogging for anywhere from 1 to 2 1/2 hours a week increased the lifespan in males by 6.2 years and in females by 5.8 years.  There was no correlation with food ingestion at all.  None!

Americans in particular have an oral fixation - for a couple of reasons.  #1 is that the vast majority of us (myself included) were never allowed to do such a "horrible" thing as suck on a tit.  In American culture we still have the stupid idea that the breast is a sexual object (it isn't) and there are stories almost weekly of women being forced to move or cover up while breast feeding in a public place.  #2 is that with the bottle readily available when a small child starts fussing the rubber nipple is jammed into their mouths to keep them quiet.  Very few of us were properly fed as children which allows all the fast food and other food advertising to get to us.

In the study you are responding to, it was shown that diet for weight loss along with exercise reduced cancer markers and the incidence of all disease well beyond cancer alone.

"The findings "reinforce the importance of weight control on biomarkers that not only have strong associations with cancer, but also with other prevalent chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disease," said Wendy Demark-Wahnefried, of the University of Alabama Comprehensive Cancer Center in Birmingham, who was not involved in the study."

When a person here on CZ asks for help in dealing with a physical issues they receive many different ideas for "taking something" to improve their condition.  That's our oral fixation and you do it all the time.  Nowhere is there a voluntary standard here on CZ to even provide information that every physician receives (but not chiropractors for example) on a routine visit for health issues and those things are: weight (Body Mass Index); activity levels; tobacco usage; alcohol consumption; and of course even gender - all of the information that an MD uses before even talking to a person.  But no - CZ responders all have an oral fix for every poster and many of them even conflict.  

Again the OP in this thread was showing that losing weight and exercising significantly reduce cancer markers.  And like unto it, the study in Denmark about jogging indicated a 6 year life extension for doing so.  There was no mention anywhere in either of those posts about what the study members ate.  Jogging not only produces life extension but the endorphins produced by jogging gives a sense of well being that pills/oral ingestion cannot provide.  I'm just as lax as others because my knees wore out about six years ago and I had to quit joggin, but I can still walk and I still do.

So - Jim Fixx and others have died while running.  So what!  Bet you a bundle that he was one happy camper when he went.  Nobody but nobody's body is immortal and if we can face death and laugh in its face we would all be better off because someday it's going to take you and me and everyone else on the Planet.

Getting off your butt and moving whether it is walking or running will do far more than anything else to benefit your health.

Here's a great story related to this thread:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/obesity-america-20-year-forecast-epi...

Obesity In America: 42% Estimated To Be Obese By 2030, New Data Shows

05/07/12 12:10 PM ET

WASHINGTON -- More bad news about Americans' waistlines: They're only going to get bigger.

Already, about a third of people are obese. By 2030, it is estimated 42 percent of the population will be......

(more at the site)

Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

#136970 will be notified if you reply to this message!
        You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #136970
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads
    • Re: Weight loss and exercise reduce cancer ma...   explorer2009   27mo
    • overweight post-menopausal women who exercise...   jameseclark   26mo

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

What is Nascent Iodine?
What is Nascent Iodine? How does it work? Click to learn Iodine’s hea...
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Injury pain gone !
Quick recovery from muscle ache, bruises or other sport related injuries w...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Immune System Booster
Try Immunophen, which is designed to build and maintain a healt...

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.64 sec at 8/30/2014 11:12:54 AM, requested by 54.80.42.23, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1937602 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2