|CureZone.com Educating Instead of Medicating|
|Home > Forums||13244 visitors online now||Add To Favorites||Log On Join/Sign Up User Finder||Inbox||New|
Hi MH, Mira and PC,
Ask Barefoot Herbalist
day 3: going fruitarian (almost)
Date: 8/14/2012 10:57:22 PM ( 10 mon ago )
Hits: 490 Size: 1945 char. Replies: 5
Stats (very important to MH)
5'9 inches tall
186.5 pounds (3 days ago)- lost 6 pounds Yey!
major issue: delayed menstruation,chronic constipation, bloating, pot belly yaikks!), chronic tonsilitis, fatty liver, frozen shoulder, aching feet and legs (sometimes with edema).
Today is my 3rd day of eating at least 80% fruits.
I thought I should create a new thread, my other threads are getting too long..
my previous threads
- I lost 2 kg (about 4 pounds)
- my skin looks clearer
overall well being
- my mind is a lot clearer
- i am very productive at work
- i feel light (no pain on the right side of stomach when I wake up in the morning)
all about poo
- am still constipated though so I take senna to move things along
- my poo is very little and color is light brown
other herbs am taking (ok not as good quality as MH's but better than none)
- oregano tea ("from Turkey" accdng to organic shop owner)
- dandelion root tea
- senna tea (to move things along)
cheating (ok am bracing myself)
- I still ate some rice and meat the last 2 nights (but usually 1/2 of what I normally consume for dinner)
- had 2 sips (probably about 2 tbsps)of COFFEE the last 2 afternoons (I usually have 2 mugs a day) - I know acidic, am kicking off this habit as best as I can
- had 1 glass of Milo the other day
- I am now 2 weeks delayed (I am single and have no boyfriend no sex life so pregnancy is impossible)
- I usually take TCM herbs to enduce menstruation and some wormwood capsules..
- what else can I do to enduce menstruation?
- am seeing a chiro this sat
LBB capsules and oregano oil
- ordering from MH this sat
Reply to This Message
Alert Webmaster & Moderators
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Hi MH, Mira and PC,
|Back To Top||Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors:||Become a Sponsor|
Donate to CureZone
Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory
Staff's pages: Owen - Wrenn - Maya
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats
Copyright 1996 - 2012 curezone.com
fetched in 0.36 sec at 6/18/2013 7:27:11 PM, requested by 22.214.171.124, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1974528 , requested 1 pages in this session, y=1