CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
My Bartholin's Cyst Cure: Goldenseal Root
Forum: Bartholin’s Gland Abscess

• My Bartholin's Cyst Cure: Goldenseal Root   M0NA   22mo  C  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    M0NA
    My Bartholin's Cyst Cure: Goldenseal Root
    PM
    Date: 12/11/2012 3:32:54 AM   ( 22mo ago )
    Hits:   6153   Size: 2648 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I have experienced Bartholin's Gland Cysts for about a year. Through research, trial and error I found what works for me. If you are suffering and do not want to opt for surgical removal like myself. It's worth a shot.

Goldenseal Root works for me. I found it while researching remedies for cysts online.Goldenseal Root is a powerful herb that affects female hormones. It is considered to be a tumor-dissolving agent and also regulates menstrual bleeding. It also fights bacterial infections and boosts the immune system. I have made Goldenseal Root poultices and included it in my sitz baths and have experienced success.

The first time the cyst was a very small lump. I put four 520mg Goldenseal Capsules into my very warm sitz bath. I massaged the area continuously for about an hour and a half. Afterwards there was no lump. All of the fluid was drained. I didn't get too excited because it was my first time. Last week I felt another lump forming. It got bigger a day ago and became uncomfortable. Take two with the Goldenseal! I added 3 Goldenseal 520mg Capsules to my warm sitz bath and massaged the area for about 1 hour. I was not experiencing it getting any smaller like previously. Once out of the sitz bath I applied a Goldenseal Poultice using Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and half a capsule of Goldenseal Root onto a clean cotton round. I put it directly on the cyst and applied my hot water bottle to it while falling asleep. I also took one Goldenseal Root Capsule with my food. This morning I turned in the bed and felt it pop. I was very happy that it popped in 1 day. I have never experienced it popping that quickly before. I always had them for at least a week and they would become inflamed and very, very, very painful. So I recommend pure Goldenseal Root in Capsule form. I got mine online at Puritan. Im sure you can find them in any vitamin store. Good luck! I hope it works for you like it has for me.

Things that didn't work for me despite finding/ reading it has worked for others:
    I have tried "Phoebes Remedy" which irritated my skin and made it feel raw.
    Tea Tree Oil alone and diluted with carrier oils. Epsom Salt Poultice.
    Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric Poultices, Epsom Salt and Sea Salt Sitz Baths, Hot Compresses. Witch Hazel, Calamine. I even decided to go vegan. Stopped all meat and dairy and minimized processed foods. Ate plenty of fruits and vegetables, lemon, ginger, garlic, onions. Although the weight-loss and being more frequent was great it didn't prevent the dreaded Bartholin Cyst from forming. My advice is do not be discouraged to go on a journey to find what works for you.

Mona
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

M0NA will be notified if you reply to this message!
    M0NA will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!

Find & Order All Messages Posted by M0NA
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

5 Laxative Foods
The Best Constipation Relief Is In Your Kitchen! Click Here for The Full Art...
Truth About Laundry Detergent
Learn about the toxic chemicals in your laundry detergent.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Fight gingivitis
with new, all natural and great tasting toothpaste !

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program according t...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptoms ...

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Complete Candida Cleanse
Restore your health 100% effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.62 sec at 10/25/2014 12:34:12 AM, requested by 54.161.235.83, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2014996 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2