CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32591 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Another treatment approach to fasciola hepatica and gigantica, Fasciolopsis excluded..

Forum: Parasites
  Home
   Forums
      Parasites Forum
Search CureZone:

• Another treatment approach to fasciola hepatica and giganti...   dpk   9mo  Ü C Ü
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    dpk
    Another treatment approach to fasciola hepatica and gigantica, Fasciolopsis excluded..
    PM dpk     email dpk
    Date: 7/31/2013 5:15:49 PM   ( 9mo ago )
    Hits:   874   Size: 2721 char.     Replies:   11
    URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2089529
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I still have a fasciola infection but I have been able to kill some of the adults successfully. While in 9 months I only had a series of possibly 3 kills it is something. Which I feel qualifies it as having enough merit to atleast be considered as an alternative, something that should work atleast once.

I originally spent a lot of time and resources running scans and stool tests searching for a positive test. Realizing that I have signs of parasite infections simply was never enough to bring a doctor to seriously believe I had a fasciola infection. The impeding damage from the flukes and the pressure I put on the tests to get a positive result was immense. As a result I was left adrift searching for anything that would help. Trying to save my health and my sanity. I think Ativan would have saved a substantial number of terrifying nights for me and bought me some time, healing and much needed rest.

Taking Daxon, a.k.a. nitazoxanide (not the generic version) with Chinese medicine I feel is a strong enough method to kill the flukes atleast once. I don't believe it will kill the eggs but it should kill the adults.

I have taken various strengths of Chinese medicinal formulas. I think it is best to see a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor to see if they will formulate herbs to treat a person. I was given one that simply was designed to strengthen my organs while the antiparasitic herbs in the formula I believe to be Bing Lang and Ya Dan Zi. I have had formulas with varying amounts of these two herbs that are antiparasitic.

The first time I took daxon about 8 days later I noticed three white veinious tissues that I believe were flukes. My colony number was still high and the daxon honestly in my opinion isn't enough to kill the flukes as it stands.

After a few weeks I took the daxon again and on the 8th day added a Chinese formula to it. A very basic antiparasitic formula designed to strengthen my organs and treat parasites. I had ~15 dead flukes in my stool the next morning. While continuing both the daxon and Chinese I had ~10 more flukes the next day and ~5 more the following day.
    So, I strongly believe if a person doesn't have access to fasinex, egaten, praziquantel, albendazole and other meds that this at the very minimum will kill the adults atleast once. When I tried adding a stronger herbal formula and the daxon simultaneously I didn't see any flukes. Although it was three weeks after the incident mentioned above and might have been too soon. The flukes from my experience should be vulnerable around the 7-8th day and if something strong is added at that particular time I have found it is enough to kill them. Very few and far between indeed.
    David

Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

dpk will be notified if you reply to this message!
    dpk will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can PM dpk     email dpk

Find & Order All Messages Posted by dpk
    by
    DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
    Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

#1 Rated Colon Cleanse
180-Day Money Back Guarantee. All Natural Oxygen Colon Cleanser. Same ...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.38 sec at 4/19/2014 5:32:27 PM, requested by 50.19.144.243, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2089529 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2