- Any success stories in using Lemonade Diet?
- Re: Diet and fasting - Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Re: 40 Days!
- My acne has improved!
- Broke a 28 day water fast today
- Re: First day back on earth. Why do I feel so...
- discovering joy of cooking on a cleanse!
- Just finishing my first cleanse
- Re: Will the MC help cleanse clogged arteries...
- day 29 and I am breaking my fast
- YIPPEE!!!!!DAY 20 - HALF WAY THERE!!!!
- I did 10 days, more than the 3 I planned.
- day 40 completed YAHOO!
- Thoughts on MC and this Forum
- Day 5-Aching Joints? What Aching Joints?
- End of MC -- day 20 :-) -- Long!
- Allergies away!
- FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE STARTING !!!!!!!!!!(and...
- Wow, talk about empowerment!
|Date: 6/22/2003 6:50:39 AM ( 11y ago )
Status: R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
This message has been copied from another discussion thread/another forum.
To access original message, please Click here
Yesterday was Day 6 for me, and I went to my friend's wedding last night. I managed to get through the entire evening without eating a single thing. I knew I wouldn't eat anything but I was worried about people noticing that I wasn't eating. I haven't told ANYONE that I'm fasting, not even my husband. I said no thank you to all the pre-meal foods they passed around, like ziti, sausage, meatballs, salad, bread, etc. Then when my meal arrived, I started cutting up the chicken and potato, acting like I was eating it, but I never actually put a bite in my mouth. The other eight people at the table never even noticed! Not even my husband, who was sitting right next to me! About 3/4 of the way through the meal my sister-in-law noticed that my plate was still full and asked if I was okay. I said yes but the meal wasn't agreeing with me so I didn't want any more. And that was it. Everyone else was too busy focusing on their own meals to notice me. I even faked sipping the champagne after the toast! The coolest thing is that while all that food was being passed around the table, I had absolutely NO desire to eat any of it! It smelled good and looked good, but I wasn't hungry in the least. I am really impressing myself with the inner strength I'm discovering. I always believed I was weak and had no willpower. I guess if the desire to heal is strong enough, we can overcome anything! :-)
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
- My 58 Day MC Journey
- Awesome Experience
- 10th day! My Story!
- DAY 4 - Tears of Joy!
- my master cleanse story
- I have been doing the Master Cleanser for 25 ...
- Day 8 of 30 - Great results so far!
- What are B&Ps?