CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
SAFETY: FREQUENT FLUSHING: How often can you flush? Every 2 weeks or more often?
Forum: Liver Flush [FAQ]

• SAFETY: FREQUENT FLUSHING: How often can you ...   R Kim   11y
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Kim
    SAFETY: FREQUENT FLUSHING: How often can you flush? Every 2 weeks or more often?
    PM
    Date: 9/4/2003 6:54:47 AM   ( 11y ago )
    Hits:   57310   Size: 3020 char.   Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
    Already alerted!   Already alerted!
    QUESTIONS:

Flushing Frequency - how often can you flush?

Once every 2 weeks or more often? Do I have to wait for the next 2 weeks to do the next flush? Can I flush the very next day? Can I flush myt liver 7 times per week? Can I flush 3 times per week? Can I flush once every 4 weeks? What is the best flush frequency? Is there any harm done in flushing often?

A day or 2 after each flush I have experienced bloating, pain in the gallbladder area - and occasional reflux (however the ND has me on some wonderful enzymes that have practically knocked all of the indigestion out). The swelling and pain happens in the evening - usually on my drive home from work. I've gotten so swollen and uncomfortable that I've had to loosen my clothes in the car and can't wait to come home and change into something loose. I feel like I need to flush again but see it recommended 1-2 weeks apart. Has anyone else experienced this "in-between flush" discomfort and found a solution for it? Thanks! Kim

Answer:

Dear Kim,

You don't necessary have to wait for 2 weeks to flush, especially not if you are experiencing any post-flush discomfort. Sometimes, people who repeat the flush already 1 or 2 days later fix all their problems with the next flush.

Sometimes, single flush is not enough to push the large stones out, but 2, or even 3 or 4 flushes done within 7 days period may be sufficient to quickly solve the problem, and to save you unnecessary suffering.

You can flush more often, actually you can flush as often as you feel like doing it, just make sure that inbetween your flushes you drink planty of clean water, and make sure that your diet inbetween your flushes is as natural and as clean as it can be, to not overload your kidneys.

The most important when doing flushes very often is to insure that you are not overworking your kidneys, and also that your bowel flora is not suffering, what can be insured with a sufficient amount of probiotics or raw yogurt. Digestive enzymes can also help a lot.

The swelling and pain are the common symptoms of water shortage, so I would recommend you to purchase the best quality bottled natural mountin water and to drink at least 2 liter or more every day.

Tea, coffe, or soft drinks can't replace water, and may even contribute more to water shortage.

Drink more water, and keep flushing, and be aware that sometimes, it may take 10 flushes to get larger stones out, and in some very rare cases it has even taken 40 or more flushes.

Every person is different, so do not expect to be one of those common people who get cured after 3 - 5 flushes, though, odds are - you may as well be one of them.

Keep flushing, and keep us informed ... it is exchange of information and experiences that gives support and strength to other people to flush and to injoy health.

Read the stories placed as a replies to this message, to get more info and to understand advantages and disadvantages of flushing more often ...

Spirit
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Already alerted!  Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

13 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Kim
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

3Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iod...
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective paras...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Candida Gone Now
The best treatment for Candida and yeast infections.Guaranteed to get you be...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.40 sec at 7/26/2014 4:13:33 AM, requested by 54.196.204.42, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=331858 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2