CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part of it
Forum: Dr. Schulze Forum # 1 [Archive]

• The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part ...   R Tracy McGreggor   12y  
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Tracy McGreggor
    The Tracy McGreggor Story - or at least part of it
    PM
    Date: 8/1/2002 10:07:18 PM   ( 12y ago )
    Hits:   1790   Size: 5166 char.   Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
    Already alerted!   Already alerted!
    Being new to this forum, and to this site for that matter, I thought I would share something about myself. Perhaps you can relate to it. During the past 12 years, 5 people, family and friends of mine, have died. These people were having health problems of various sorts. They went to their medical doctors and were checked out. The diagnosis was slightly different for each individual, but generally the same. Their doctors suggested that they needed to get more rest, that there wasnít really anything wrong with them, and to come back to the office for another appointment in 2 weeks. More money down the drain. Then all of a sudden, their doctors would tell them that they had cancer, or something else just as frightening. But the bottom line was, they were told that they were going to die. And that there was nothing that could be done for them. They were going to die, period. In each case, they came to me, with fear in their eyes, begging me to tell them something that they could do to help their condition, anything. And of course I didnít know anything that would help them. And they all died.

This bothered me immensely. I could feel for these people, I cried for them, but I was powerless to do or suggest anything for them. I just didnít know what might help them. But I absolutely had to do something. I couldnít face another single person with fear like that, asking for my help. So I decided that I would search for something, anything, that would assist the next person that asked for my help. And in the first part of 1999, I found Sam Biser. And through his books and videos, I found Dr. Schulze . My first set, was the Curing With Cayenne series. Which I read, watched, and listened to, repeatedly, for all the information I could gain. My second set was the Save Your Life Video series. This was wonderful. It was just the kind of in-depth information that I wanted to have on hand if I was ever presented, face to face, with another pair of eyes that held that kind of fear, begging for my help. So far, I havenít had to face anyoneís eyes full of fear. But now, I feel that Iím ready, should the need arise.

I began making the formulas as Dr. Schulze outlined in the videos. And I have made almost all of his formulas. And many of Dr. Christopherís formulas. Most of them turned out to be very good formulas. However, a few of them turned out to be real stinkers. I had to go back and re-read and re-listen to what Dr. Schulze had said. Eventually I found where I had misunderstood what he had said. I corrected what I had done wrong, and they turned out fine. I have even made up several of my own formulas, which he suggests in the videos. And they turned out fine as well.

There is a great wealth of information in the Save Your Life series. And even more very useful information in the Dr. Schulze, bi-monthly newsletters and his Herbal Products Catalog. But for me, it seemed that for every answer I found, there were 10 questions. I had to study, read, listen, watch, and then re-read, re-listen, re-watch, and study some more. I started this more than 3 years ago, and it seems to be an ongoing work. And a large portion of it, is using a common sense approach, and just doing it. Even if you do it wrong, itís a learning experience. On the other hand, if you do it right, thereís no one to tell you that you did do it right. Iíve just had to do the best that I could, and let it go at that. But maybe now with this wonderful forum, and all the terrific people in it, maybe I can get some feedback. I hope so.

I have Meniereís Disease, or Meniereís Syndrome as I believe itís called now. My former medical doctor (I donít use them anymore) had me on a daily dose of a diuretic to control the symptoms. (And no, I donít have high blood pressure). I have read some things about using diuretics and their side effects that sounded really bad. So, as I studied more about making Dr. Schulzeís formulas, I made up my own formula to control the Meniereís Syndrome. And it worked wonderfully. I have been on this all natural formula for over 2 years now, and I havenít had any more attacks. Itís wonderful.

During this time, however, I developed another health problem, and it scared me very badly. I was in an absolute panic. But thanks to two of Dr. Schulzeís formulas, which I now take daily, I brought it under control. What a relief! How amazing it is to have peace of mind after being frightened so badly that you think youíre going to go completely nuts. Perhaps some time I will share that terrifying experience with you. I read all the time about people that have this condition, but it seems like itís always from a family memberís perspective. Never from the point of view of the person thatís going through it. And those two view points are very, very different, I can assure you.

If anyone else is going through this same learning experience with the Save Your Life video series, I would very much like to hear your experiences. And if you have any suggestions or questions, I would love to hear about them.

I hope to hear from you soon,
    Tracy
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Already alerted!  Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Tracy McGreggor
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
Is Your T-Shirt Toxic?
Exposing the hidden toxic chemical in your laundry detergent.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
When moving hurts...
ArthroWell restores mobility - fast and all natural !

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Kidney Stones Remedies
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with plan...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Ccwsô
Clinically proven effective against Candida, Yeast Infections & thrush
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.85 sec at 11/1/2014 1:59:38 AM, requested by 54.82.166.45, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=42244 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=3