CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Foot Bath Detox
Forum: Dr. Schulze Forum # 2 [Archive]

• Foot Bath Detox   #66027   8y  9,665  
     Foot Bath Detox

Date: 8/10/2006 3:53:36 PM   ( 8y ago )
    Hits:   9665   Size: 3007 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

I've gone to several naturpathic doctors that told me I needed to have all my mercury amalgams removed from my teeth and replaced.  It would cost $10,000 to $15,000 and I can't afford it. 

I have a friend who recently told me because she was having so much problem with hand tremors, she was checked out for Parkinson's disease.  They decided it wasn't Parkinson's, but the tremors were caused by too much mercury in her system.  She did have all her amalgams taken out, but was told it only got rid of the source of the problem.  She's now taking special ionized foot baths to remove the mercury from her cells.  (She's had about 5 of them done -- out of a dozen recommended by her doctor).  She said she is doing better and sleeps better than she has in years.

I decided to get a home model of the foot bath - $499 -- to at least remove the mercury from my cells.  The first time I used it, an orange scum formed after about 10 minutes, then things started turning brown underneath - then black with a few black flakes on the top of the water by the end of 30 minutes.  Incredibly gross!!  I decided to do a test bucket without my feet in it.  It did the same basic thing (the low level voltage along with the salt must turn the iron/maganese, etc. in the water different colors).  However, I did see a few subtle differences between my foot bath water and the one with no feet in it.  I also slept better than I have in years that night.  Last week I had another foot bath -- then let the water stand for 3 days.  Decided to mix the water and take a water sample to a lab to test for mercury.  Did that this morning.

The foot bath module can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.  I only have a week left -- and my husband wants me to return it if mercury doesn't show up in the water test.

What I'd really like to know -- does it truly remove mercury?  Does it truly detox the body?  The ad for the machine showed a picture of blood cells before using the foot bath as being clumped together and unshapely -- after the bath -- round and very healthy looking.  Is this true?

Thought someone might have the real facts.  There are a lot of scams out there and my son said the parts for this foot bath probably didn't cost much more than $20.  That he could easily make it up himself.  That $499 was a scam price in the first place -- and probably the rest of their ad claiming mercury and other detoxification was a scam also.

Anyone have facts on this?  I should be getting my mercury test back in a few days -- so that will help also.  However, the people at the water testing company said the true test would be to have my blood mercury tested before the bath -- then after the bath -- would be more accurate.  I looked into that -- and those two tests would have been $500.

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

#66027 will be notified if you reply to this message!
    #66027 will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
    You can

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #66027
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

My Liver Is Healthy
According to this Free Liver & Gallbladder Health Test.
Purify Your Water
Learn how you can remove fluoride and other toxic chemicals from your water...
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...
Causes of Fear?
Fears can become irrational and even debilitating!

PLAT

High-Voltage Colloidal Silver
I finally found a colloidal silver made with high voltage and 9...
Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
7 Breakthrough Cancer Cures
These safe, natural treatments cured lung cancer, breast cancer, ...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Moringa Super Herb
rebuild your immune system with Moringa Immune Boost
The Tesla Shield™
The #1 Personal Energy Enhancement Device. Transformational Technology For ...
Tbyil Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked top quality natural health comp...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.37 sec at 11/24/2014 2:14:06 PM, requested by 54.89.139.226, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=436825 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2