CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Healing crisis!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: Parasites Forum  
  • onions and garlic   believer2   11y  3,109
    • Healing crisis!!!!!!!!!!!   Robbie   11y  4,041  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      Robbie
      Date: 12/22/2003 9:06:12 PM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   4041
      Hi Believer,
      You have experienced a healing crisis. You Have been taking large amount of natural parasie substamces and when the parasite are killed, they release there toxins and flood your bloodstream. I know how what you have experienced feels as I was so scared that I was going to pass out because of the extreme dizziness & lightheadedness that I cause myself a panic attack & that's exactly what happened to you, you panicked and that's a normal response to the unknown. Whe we panic, we get very spacey and dizzy and this is scary but WE MADE IT!!!!! I know oh so well the fogginess during a cleansing and this is only a healing reaction-crisis. This is acually a good thing because it's letting us know that the cleansing is WORKING which is what we are working towards, so take it easy, do some enemas to get this stiff out ASAP as you are feeling this and drink some cayenne tea with lemon,plenty of good water, take some Epsom Salt baths 1 cup per tub full of water for no more than 20 minutes, rest & wrap up in a blanket and sleep. You will have more of these as they are necessary for our healing but are less in intensity as they come and go. You will become farmiliar with this and each one will subside and you will feel stronger and stronger.
      Take care &
      "Happy Holidays"
      Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
       Already alerted!
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by Robbie
      by
      DISCLAIMER
    • Re: onions and garlic   jjjnnn   10y  1,649

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2014  curezone.com