CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Magnesium Citrate Liquid and CoQ10
Forum: Parasites Forum

• Magnesium Citrate Liquid and CoQ10   #11958   10y  5,228  
     Magnesium Citrate Liquid and CoQ10

Date: 9/30/2004 4:49:02 PM   ( 10y ago )
    Hits:   5228   Size: 1908 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I bought an 8 oz. bottle of magnesium citrate and drank it right before bed. The next morning there were loads of grubs floating in the toilet. They looked like liver flukes. I brought a sample of them into my doctor, and she sent them to a lab. I haven't gotten the results back yet. She also took a blood sample to check my liver function, and referred me to a doctor who specializes in infectious diseases. I brought him a stool sample.

Yesterday with my lunch, I took 2,000 mg. of CoQ10 - I was using QSorb, which is supposed to absorb at 3x the rate of regular CoQ10, so I wasn't sure if I should take the full 3,000 mg. or not. I felt terrific yesterday, last night, and this morning. I couldn't resist looking at the stool in the toilet this morning, and I found white worms over an inch long, another of the things that I think is a fluke, and a lot of the things that look like rice. There were also really small white threads that might have been pinworms, too. I also found what might be a part of a long flatworm. It was segmented. There were also things that looked like jelly-fish balls. They were gelatinous blobs that held their shape. They reminded me a lot of the gelatinous blobs that frog eggs are in. I wondered if they came out of the thing that looked like part of a big tapeworm. I brought all of these things along with the stool sample to my doctor appointment today, and they are being sent off to a lab. It will be a couple of weeks before the results come back, though. In the meantime, I plan on using some of the natural remedies that I have read about, including another bottle of magnesium citrate. It was just 99 cents at the pharmacy, in the laxative section!

This is the first time that I ever looked at my stools before. I was looking at the list of hot forums and saw the parasistes forum, and started to get curious. I am glad that I did.

Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Your reply:
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

#11958 will be notified if you reply to this message!

Find & Order All Messages Posted by #11958
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Chitika Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.04 sec at 11/27/2014 5:11:54 PM, requested by 174.129.76.87, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=470240 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1