CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
the Good on the other side
Forum: Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

• the Good on the other side   R Karo   11y
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Karo
    the Good on the other side
    PM
    Date: 6/29/2003 10:09:46 PM   ( 11y ago )
    Hits:   1327   Size: 3391 char.   Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
    Already alerted!   Already alerted!
    Hi I din't have a NDE, but two times in life i had tremendous (awake) spiritual experiences. Each was different, each happened in different circumstances, and each is a long story if i was to try to describe them. But a detail in one of them confirms rudensky's "all is well on the other side" experience. Let me just briefly note that the 'rest' of that spiritual experience, and the whole of the other one, wasn't at all of this kind of tellable little story or scene or 'vision' or whatever you'd call this. Other aspects/parts of the experiences were describable -- if at all -- in terms of ultimate-Awakeness, All-is-One-is-All, everpresent-invisible-Father-that-permeats-Everything, Time-doesn't-exist-except-the-Moment-One-which-is-Now, a-Roaring-Silence-that-is-everpresent-and-is-louder-than-whole-world-yet-we-are-deaf-to-it, etc; to put it most briefly possible. One of the two was, you could say, a classic Satori experience. Anyway, the only part of those experiences in which (part) i "saw" something that wasn't actually around me in the given moment, was a scene where i was waking up on a floor of a large room (or a hall) along with countless other people, all waking up in their own time. There was an extremelly cheerful little old man (rather small and with a largish bald head :) next to me, as i was waking up -- and somehow at the same time next to everyone, as we were waking up all around the room -- that i somehow immediately knew was our Father. Actually, i (and everyone else) was recognizing him, because we were waking up from our lives (for me it is this life), which obviously turned out to be dreams, dreamt on the floor of the large room. But, dreams or not, we were all astounded, suddenly realising in the waking moment how cruel and stupid we were in our lives; and espec. upon seeing and recognizing the Father, we were terribly ashamed of how badly and selfishly we performed in the dreams. But the little old man, into whose embrace we were lifting ourselves from the floor on which we slept, didn't want to even start to listen to our self-loathing moans. He was shutting us up immediately, with a indescribably wide smile that was actually barely holding itself from bursting into laughter, because there was some incredibly great thing, or a joke, that he had on his mind, and could hardly wait to show us. To the still puzzled and ashamed us, he was going like "Hush, hush, i know, i know, don't worry about that, i know! it's not important, come here, look at THIS!" - and he was taking us towards the only door in the room's walls (for some reason the door was in one of the corners). Behind the door was this Uncredibly Great Something he wanted to show us, whatever it was, the Something because of which it didn't matter at all how bad we were in our lives/dreams; Of course, i din't see what it was. I know i will. I had a feeling it had something to do with the lives/dreams, and that maybe the Whole that we dreamt-out together had some aspect, or something about it, that no one of us dreamers expected or knew about, some terrific, hilarious cosmic joke, a joke that makes everything all right. (the scene was actually more a scene of one brief moment, in which waking up, and everything else, was more aspects of the moment, than a succession of moments; but it can be told only this way)
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Already alerted!  Already alerted!
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by Karo
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

All Natural Colon Cleanse
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Clean Your Colon The Healthy Way...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida & Parasite Treatment
The Only Legitimate Natural Treatment for Eliminating Can...
Rose Laurel OPC Capsules
15% Off With Curezone Discount Code Of Lr001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
What Ails You?
It doesn’t matter - this can help.
Immunophen
The World’s First Liquid Pine Cone Extract

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Candida Gone Now
The best treatment for Candida and yeast infections.Guaranteed to get you be...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.70 sec at 8/1/2014 9:08:50 AM, requested by 54.82.22.63, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=562856 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2