CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums23958 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New

Re: still no reply from lapis......

Forum: News
  Home
   Forums
      News Forum
Search CureZone:

• still no reply from lapis......   cjj   10y
    • No silly, you arenít invisible. I donít think Lapis has bee...   nobugsplease   10y
    • Hi cjj, I was just wondering what your health problems are?...   nobugsplease   10y
      • No, I donít use the stuff. Someone close to me drinks diet ...   cjj   10y
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        cjj
        Re: still no reply from lapis......
        PM cjj
        Date: 7/25/2004 12:26:59 AM   ( 10y ago )
        Hits:   733   Size: 971 char.  
        URL:   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=586234
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        No, I don't use the stuff. Someone close to me drinks diet cokes non stop all day. Has always had GREAT health and much energy. Last few months he started getting aches and pains all throughout his body, feet, ankles, knees, joints, wrists, even his fingers and thumb hurt now. Sed rate blood test shows no inflamation. I wondered about the Aspartame he drinks, plus also heard cokes leach calicum from the bones and worried if that could be the problem. How to test to see if calicum is being leached from the bones - the bone density tests?????? If so, that would sure prove the dangers of cokes to him.

In Lapis thread, he/she wrote this person left Florida taking one pill for poision. I wondered...is it a pill for apartame poison and if so, how did they know she had it and what kind of pill helped cure it. I had hoped Lapis would come back and give more details. Myself, I am very intested in knowing the answers to the above questions.

Thanks for any help.
        Reply to This Message   Post a Reply to this message by using a plain text editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called CK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called FCK Editor  Post a Reply to this message by using an advanced HTML text processor called Tiny MCE Editor
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by cjj
        by
        DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
        Medianet Ads
      • no reply from lapis..NOBUGSPLEASE   cjj   10y

Chitika Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.12 sec at 4/17/2014 4:55:11 PM, requested by 174.129.163.183, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=586234 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1