CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
! First Flush Flop !
Forum: Liver Flush Support Forum

• ! First Flush Flop !   joanne   11y
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    joanne
    ! First Flush Flop !
    PM
    Date: 9/14/2003 1:58:57 PM   ( 11y ago )
    Hits:   1907   Size: 1864 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I'm starting to think that I'm a freak of nature! None of these cleanses go the way they're supposed to for me ;) I followed Hulda's recipe pretty much to the letter. I've gotten so much advice (all of it good) and so much information to assimilate - I thought it would be better if my first flush were just nice and easy and simple. So I followed that protocol to the letter, and no stones! I had the feeling that something wasn't right when I went right to sleep with absolutely no problem, and slept through the night. When I woke up at 6, I felt the way I always do - no better, no worse. Lots of diarrhea, but no stones. No lethargy, no sore bum, no nausea, no refreshed feeling afterwards...a big fat nothing! The only 2 things I can possibly think of that contributed to my big fat nothingness: I ate a pretty big (all raw) lunch, which I was not expecting to do. I came home from work and my husband had made me nori-wrapped veggie rolls and zucchini with marinara sauce and some veg juice, the sweetheart! No fat, but lots of food. And then, when I drank the GJ/OO mixture (oh wow that was yummy - I was sorry when it was gone), I immediately laid down on my back, like you're supposed to with Hulda's protocol, but after about 10 minutes I turned onto my right side. What do you guys think - would either one of these contribute to my big non-event? What could I have done differently - maybe fast on apple juice for the day prior? And do you think I could do the flush again (hopefully successfully this time!) again next weekend, since nothing happened this time? I went to the gym and worked out with weights at 9 AM this morning, so you know I was feeling no pain! It was like the flush never happened...so strange! I want to do it again!
    Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
    Find & Order All Messages Posted by joanne
    by
    DISCLAIMER
    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.09 sec at 9/30/2014 10:59:34 PM, requested by 54.227.89.236, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=621660 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1