CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Is Jesus God?
Forum: Christianity Debate

• Is Jesus God?   Eileen45   9y
    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    Eileen45
    Is Jesus God?
    PM
    Date: 1/5/2005 12:11:49 PM   ( 9y ago )
    Hits:   1145   Size: 42580 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I found this a very informative essay on the question of the divinity of Jesus and the concept of the Trinity:

Shomer Mitzvot
    "Torah Observance"/Halakhic Teachings
    Exploring the Shema (pt. 2): YHVH and Yeshua

Introduction
    This is the second installment in an ongoing study into the subject of the Incarnation. In order to understand this particular commentary the reader must believe by faith that the Torah correctly teaches that God is ONE (Hebrew "echad", cf. Deut. 6:4), and that there is NO room in the Scriptures for any other god, created or otherwise (cf. Isaiah 44:6. This truth is axiomatic in order for God to emerge as the ONE and ONLY recognizable YHVH, who alone is worthy of worship.
    As a Messianic believer, I do NOT espouse to Tritheism, that is, three separate Gods who are independent of each other, existing without cohesion.

Traditional and historic Judaism correctly understands the Shema (Deuteronomy 6:4) to be instructing its followers to worship and serve ONE God, whose name happens to be YHVH. In all fairness to Christianity, which happens to have sprung from one of the first century Judaisms, non-Jewish believers who know and study their Bible correctly also serve and worship the ONE God, whose name is YHVH. Anti-missionaries, particular those within Judaic rank today, are fond of accusing Christians of recognizing Three Gods (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit). But is this accusation fair and accurate?

In all actuality, honest Christians do NOT espouse to the heresy that Three separate, non-cohesive Gods exist in the Bible. What Christians are having a hard time expressing in words is the ineffable Truth that the ONE and ONLY True God himself is found to be revealed in a "Unity of Three". Quite simply, this means that there is only ONE God with the Son and the Spirit existing as part of the Inner Nature of God the Father, all in cohesion with each other. However, to complicate the matter in the minds of human beings, all three are also separate Deity. The heresy known by the name "Tritheism" erroneously assumes that there are THREE separate Gods (in contradistinction to ONE God) worthy of worship. From a Christian point of view, this heresy has its origins in the syncretism that the early Church struggled with when they divorced themselves from their Jewish roots. This divorce was finalized in the 3rd and 4th centuries following Yeshua's movement. The term that Christians use "trinity" most likely refers to the inner nature of the God who expresses himself in a Unity of Three. The etymology of the word itself may occasion other meanings. Christians may want to be very careful when using the word "trinity". It is worthy of our study to briefly trace the origins of the false concept of trinity.

Origins of the [False] Trinity Concept
    The search for the origins of the Trinity begins with the earliest writings of man. Records of early Mesopotamian and Mediterranean civilizations show polytheistic religions, though many scholars assert that earliest man believed in one god (God?). The 19th century scholar and Protestant minister, Alexander Hislop, devotes several chapters of his book 'The Two Babylons' to showing how this original belief in one god was replaced by the triads of paganism which were eventually absorbed into Catholic Church dogmas. A more recent Egyptologist, Erick Hornung, refutes the original monotheism of Egypt: '[Monotheism is] a phenomenon restricted to the wisdom texts,' which were written between 2600 and 2530 BC (50-51); but there is no question that ancient man believed in 'one infinite and Almighty Creator, supreme over all' (Hislop 14); and in a multitude of gods at a later point. Nor is there any doubt that the most common grouping of gods was a triad.

Most of ancient theology is lost under the sands of time. However, archaeological expeditions in ancient Mesopotamia have uncovered the fascinating culture of the Sumerians, which flourished over 4,000 years ago. Though Sumeria was overthrown first by Assyria, and then by Babylon, its gods lived on in the cultures of those who conquered. The historian S.H. Hooke tells in detail of the ancient Sumerian trinity: Anu was the primary god of heaven, the 'Father', and the 'King of the Gods'; Enlil, the 'wind-god' was the god of the earth, and a creator god; and Enki was the god of waters and the 'lord of wisdom' (15-18). The historian, H. W. F. Saggs, explains that the Babylonian triad consisted of 'three gods of roughly equal rank... whose inter-relationship is of the essence of their natures'.

Is this positive proof that the Christian Trinity descended from the ancient Sumerian, Assyrian, and Babylonian triads? No. However, Hislop furthers the comparison, 'In the unity of that one, Only God of the Babylonians there were three persons, and to symbolize [sic] that doctrine of the Trinity, they employed... the equilateral triangle, just as it is well known the Romish Church does at this day'.

A plethora of public information is available for the honest student in search of more proof that the Church did NOT invent the Three Gods heresy. In the absence of her Judaic foundations, however, the early Church Fathers did in fact embrace many false teachings and doctrines, many to their detriment, to include the heresy known of Tritheism. The Church does stand guilty of syncretism.

Is Yeshua God?
    It has come to my attention, as one who answers a lot of email on this subject, that the phrases that are used can lend to the misunderstanding among adherents of this Uni-plural position. The word "trinity" usually only means ONE thing to anti-missionaries: Three Gods! Does it convey that meaning among educated Christians? No. Christians do NOT believe in Three Gods! They believe in a God who expresses himself in a Unity of Three. It is his (the SINGULAR YHVH) inner nature being described by the word "trinity". Christians need to take care when using the word "trinity" around unsuspecting listeners.

What about Yeshua’s role in the minds of said Christians? Is Yeshua God? Yes, Yeshua is the Fullness of YHVH existing in bodily form. Are we saying that Yeshua has existed from eternity past just as YHVH has? Not exactly. It is more accurate to say that the Eternal Word, which did exist in eternity past with YHVH became flesh, and by his mother Miryam (Mary) was named Yeshua. The Torah specifically states that a body was prepared for the man named Yeshua. The man Yeshua was born in the first century; the Word, however, existed in eternity past with YHVH and as YHVH.
    Many anti-missionaries object to the observation that no explicit text exists stating that God is a Uni-plural being. The TaNaKH will not come out and say explicitly that Yeshua is YAH because ontologically this would not be completely accurate. It does teach us this complex lesson by use of indirect references, which link the inner nature and purposes of HaShem with his Son (see verses below).

A p'shat (simple) examination of the Scriptures involved is going to be examined here. The first thing we need to find out is simply what the verses actually say in English (a treatment of the Hebrew and Greek is beyond the scope of this present study). How would the average, unlearned listener or reader have interpreted the verses in question? This approach must be considered because not everyone is a scholar, rabbi, or theologian. To be sure, God intends for his Word to be read and understood by all. Moreover, the Word of God is intelligible to anyone willing to read and rely on the Spirit for understanding.

The format of this commentary will be simple: Names, titles, roles, attributes, and otherwise EXCLUSIVE character traits of YHVH (God) are examined in light of the overwhelming Scriptural references which seem to place these attributes also upon Yeshua. The choice should be simple: either YHVH is God alone (as the Shema teaches), making Yeshua an imposter posing as God and fooling millions of believers with his blasphemy...

Or…
    Yeshua does in fact exist as YHVH revealed in human flesh, while not exhausting the titles and roles that the Father and Son enjoy respective of each other. In other words, Yeshua is echad with YHVH but Yeshua is also distinct from YHVH. This is a fantastic display of what is known as "Hebrew tension", where two seemingly opposite truths co-exist within the same environment (moderns would call this a "paradox"). To be sure, the Torah contains more than a few paradoxes.

If this second choice should prove to be Truth then the honest Bible student MUST come to grips with the following unshakable, evidential conclusions:

The ineffable Truth of the Incarnation is not graspable by the human intellect, but ONLY actualized by the Spirit of God himself working within an individual, to assist in partially understanding the Infinitely Unknowable Eyn Sof, who is by very definition of this particular title, without borders. "Without borders" MUST of necessity include the language that we cast him in!

Quoting from my previous commentary 'Exploring the Shema (pt. 1)':
    Ontology is defined as: "a branch of metaphysics concerned with the nature and relations of being; a particular theory about the nature of being or the kinds of existents". The ontological implications of the very words, names, and "titles" used in the Scriptures help us to relate to God himself. Observe: All of what the word "God" implies is not exhausted in the use of the words "his Son"; all of what the name "Yeshua" implies is not exhausted in the term "the Father"; all of what the term "Ruach HaKodesh" implies is not exhausted in "the Man Yeshua" and so on and so forth. We cannot logically collapse each name, phrase, and title into the others without doing damage to the import of the Scriptural references. Indeed to attempt to do so is to approach the Scriptures from an incorrect mind set. Historically, the Hebraists thought of God in concepts of "this" and "that"; conversely, the historic Greek mindset approached God in concepts of "this’ or "that". Some scholars refer to this as "Hebrew tension".

Yeshua is God veiled in flesh and the Spirit of God is God himself. The matter of authority comes into play when I examine the roles of each deity. The role of God is as head over Yeshua and the role of the Ruach is as witness to Yeshua. Yet the role of Yeshua is as witness of the Father and the role of the Spirit is as active agent of the Father as well. The part that brings it all together is when we remember that true worship belongs to God and God alone! As such, whenever Yeshua or the Ruach is also worshipped we catch a glimpse of the "oneness" of the "three-ness" of God.

It is arrogant for anyone to think that he or she can grasp the mystery of the Godhead! So the fact that the doctrine of the Trinity is not readily understandable in terms of human reason should not worry us.

This is what the proper Christian's response should be to any polemic against the doctrine of the Trinity. We, in all humility and submission to God can only say this: God has revealed himself as Trinity, i.e. the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We do not rationally understand this; any explanation that we come up with will be flawed. But since God has revealed himself as Trinity, we submit to Him as Trinity even if we do not completely understand how he can be Trinity! It is blasphemy to "reduce" God to something we can understand. The purpose of theology is not to "cut God down" to the size of human reason but to elevate human reason to the contemplation of the Divine Mystery -- the Mystery that teaches us that the One God -- ineffably, incomprehensibly -- exists in a unity of "Three".

Allow me to quote freely from one of my Haftarah commentaries on Melekh Aleph (1 Kings) 13:1-39:
    As I've stated in another parashah, idolatry is one of the most insulting sins against our God! Why? When we replace God with a lesser interest, we are not only turning our attention towards something other than our LORD, we are actually focusing our love and affectionthings which were created to belong to HaShem alonetowards something which has no authority to even be identified as God! In essence, we transfer the glory due to HaShem, to another, less qualified object! It doesn’t have to have the name "Ba'al" to be a false god. Anything other than HaShem himself is an idol! No wonder our God is a "jealous" God!
    The sages teach on this statement "jealous", which is found in the Torah portion at Sh'mot 34:14. According to the Midrash (a homiletic application of Scripture), the term jealous only applies when we as his created subjects transfer our affection to something that is less qualified to receive it than God himself. As an example, they tell of a married couple, where the husband, who is royalty, becomes enamored with a woman who is not his wife. The story says that upon discovery of his lust, his wife, the queen, confronts him about the other woman. Her husband confesses that he is fascinated with another. His wife then wants to know about the other woman's status. The king is puzzled. His wife explains that if he is lusting after someone of higher status than she is, then perhaps the other rightfully ought to receive itsince the other is equal to or higher than the queen is. But if the other woman is of lower status, then the queen has a right to be jealous, since her husband the king is stooping low to transfer his affection!

Of course the literal aspects of this Midrash are ridiculous as no other woman, whether queen or commoner should be occupying the king's thoughts! No one but his wife deserves his affection. Yet the teaching principle remains valid: God becomes jealous when we transfer our attention to a lower, less qualified object! He wouldn’t be jealous if the object of our affection was equal to or higher than he was. Of course since there exists no other person or thing in the known universe that is equal to or higher than HaShem–he then has a right to become jealous!! This is the "clincher"! We cannot serve anything else and expect him not to be jealous!

This is why Eliyahu haNaviy could make such a bold statement as "If ADONAI is God…"of course ADONAI is God! He was trying to shock the people back into some sort of common sense! It is not as if there was ever any possibility that ADONAI might not actually be God and that Ba'al actually might be God instead. It was that since ADONAI definitely WAS Godlet's get busy serving him! In other words, in our prophet's mind, there was never a contest.

Oh that that depraved group of people gathered there at the foot of Mount Sinai would have caught a glimpse of what Eliyahu haNaviy knew! Oh that the wicked bunch gathered at the foot of Mount Karmel would have had the same revelation! Oh that we today might also catch it! Why do I call them depraved? When we allow our idolatrous passion to overtake our ability to internalize the glorious Truth of the unequalled glory of the Holy One of Isra'el, when this lust conceives sin and this sin leads to deaththen we truly ARE depraved (James 1:13-15)!

In my Torah commentary, I briefly covered the topic of temptation. Our passage here in James actually further clarifies the danger of unbridled lust! What is idolatry if not unbridled lust? This lust is dangerous in the fact that it can totally overtake an individual to the point of destruction! The state of mind that the individual finds himself in is one of depravity, to be sure! In fact, don't take Rabbi Ariel's word for it read the following Scripture for yourself!

I challenge you to study Romans 1:18-32 and chart the downward progression of those who fail to recognize and proclaim that "ADONAI is God! ADONAI is God!"

This search for the "identity of God" should be recognized as a SERIOUS inquiry into the identity of the one whom we recognize and worship as the ONE, TRUE God. To be sure, the concluding implications are disastrous if we side with error.
    For observe: If YHVH alone is God and Yeshua is only "something else...
    something less than God" (as many Jehovah’s Witnesses teach) then God himself, in anticipation of our honest and serious inquiries into the very Scriptures themselves in search of his identity, SHOULD reveal unto his followers clear, unambiguous Truth. If YHVH is God alone then to him ALONE do we owe our allegiance! In this scenario Yeshua CANNOT be worshipped in any form or fashion, or recognized in par with YHVH, lest we commit spiritual and blasphemous harlotry as true followers of YHVH.

For here is where the burden of proof lies: Any blurring of the lines of distinction between who is God and who is NOT would necessarily place the error of blasphemy squarely in the lap of YHVH himself! For he alone is the author of the Scriptures which bear his identity!

Yes folks, in my opinion, it is that serious.
    The Torah is the final Word on this important subject matter. In my personal opinion as a mere human in scrutiny of God, I must believe and accept what it teaches about God as a composite UNITY from Genesis to Revelation, or I must throw ALL of it out in desperation and conclusion that no such being called God can exist within the scope of human existence, a God who is defined in such Scriptures as a "Unity of Three".

We cannot have it both ways. Either the TaNaKH agrees with the B’rit Chadashah that YHVH is LORD (as is Yeshua) or the B’rit Chadashah is wrong in its portrayal of Yeshua as LORD (a title formerly reserved exclusively in the TaNaKH for YHVH).
    So let's turn now to the raw data, the Scriptures themselves...Not to man's explanations of those Scriptures, but merely the Scriptures by themselves.

Who do the Scriptures reveal that God is?
    *The quotations from Torah have included the name YHVH wherever the Hebrew text has the Four Letters Y-H-V-H, as opposed to normative rendering "LORD". This somewhat awkward rendering (ex. "The YHVH is my salvation..." as opposed to "The LORD is my salvation...") is only done for the sake of emphasis.

THE CREATOR
    YHVH:
    Gen. 1:1: In the beginning GOD created the heaven and the earth.
    Isaiah 44:24: Thus says the YHVH, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb: I am the YHVH, who makes all things; who stretches forth the heavens alone; who spreads abroad the earth, who is with Me?;
    Isaiah 48:12, 13: Listen to Me, O Ya’akov, and Israel my called: I am He; I am the first, I also am the last. Yes, My hand has laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand has spread out the heavens: when I call to them, they stand up together.
    Ps 33:6, 9: By the YHVH's word the heavens were made; All their host by the breath of His mouth. For he spoke, and it was done. He commanded, and it stood firm.

YESHUA:
    John 1:10: He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world didn't recognize Him.
    1Co 8:6: yet to us there is one GOD, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord, Yeshua the Messiah, through whom are all things, and we live through Him.
    Col 1:16, 17: For by Him were all things created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things are held together.
    Heb 1:10-12: "You, Lord, in the beginning, laid the foundation of the earth. The heavens are the works of Your hands. They will perish, but You continue. They all will grow old like a garment does. As a mantle You will roll them up, And they will be changed; But You are the same. Your years will not fail."

SAVIOR AND REDEEMER
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 43:3: For I am the YHVH your GOD, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior
    Isaiah 44:6: Thus says the YHVH, the King of Yisra'el, and His Redeemer, the YHVH of Hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no GOD.
    YESHUA:
    Luke 2:10, 11: The angel said to them, "Don't be afraid, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be to all the people. For there is born to you, this day, in the city of David, a Savior, who is Messiah the Lord.
    Gal 3:13: Messiah redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us. For it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree,"
    Tit 1:4:...Grace, mercy, and shalom from GOD the Father and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah our Savior.
    Tit 2:10, 13:...but showing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of GOD, our Savior, in all things. ...looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great GOD and Savior, Yeshua the Messiah.
    Jude 25: to GOD our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen.

SHEPHERD
    YHVH:
    Ps 23:1: The YHVH is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing.
    Ps 100:3: Know that the YHVH, he is GOD. It is He who has made us, and we are His. We are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
    Isaiah 40:10, 11: Behold, the Lord YHVH will come as a mighty one, and his arm will rule for him: Behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him. He will feed his flock like a shepherd, he will gather the lambs in his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and will gently lead those who have their young.

YESHUA:
    John 10:11: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
    Heb 13:20: Now may the GOD of shalom, who brought again from the dead the great shepherd of the sheep with the blood of an eternal covenant, our Lord Yeshua.
    1Pe 2:21-25: For to this you were called, because Messiah also suffered for us, leaving you an example, that you should follow His steps, who did not sin, "neither was deceit found in his mouth." Who, when he was cursed, didn't curse back. When He suffered, didn't threaten, but committed himself to Him who judges righteously; who His own self bore our sins in His body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by whose stripes you were healed. For you were going astray like sheep; but are now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
    1Pe 5:4: When the chief Shepherd is revealed, you will receive the crown of glory that doesn't fade away.

THE KING
    YHVH:
    Ps 44:4: You are my King, GOD. Command victories for Ya’akov!
    Ps 47:2, 6, 7: For the YHVH most high is awesome. He is a great King over all the earth. ...Sing praise to GOD, sing praises. Sing praises to our King, sing praises. For GOD is the King of all the earth. Sing praises with understanding.
    Ps 74:12: Yet GOD is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.
    Isaiah 43:15: I am the YHVH, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.
    Isaiah 44:6: Thus says the YHVH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the YHVH of Hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no GOD.
    Jer 10:10: But the YHVH is the true GOD; he is the living GOD, and an everlasting King.

YESHUA:
    Luke 19:37, 38: As He was now getting near, at the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise GOD with a loud voice for all the mighty works which they had seen, saying, "Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the YHVH! Shalom in heaven, and glory in the highest!"
    John 18:37: Pilate therefore said to him, "Are you a king then?" Yeshua answered, "You say that I am a king. For this reason I have been born, and for this reason I have come into the world, that I should testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to My voice."
    1Ti 6:13-16: I charge you before GOD, who gives life to all things, and before Messiah Yeshua, who before Pontius Pilate testified the good confession, that you keep the commandment without spot, blameless, until the appearing of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah; which in its own times He will show, who is the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light; whom no man has seen, nor can see: to Whom be honor and eternal power. Amen.
    Rev 19:11-16: I saw the heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True. In righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns. He has names written and a name written which no one knows but He himself. He is clothed in a garment sprinkled with blood. His name is called "The Word of GOD." The armies which are in heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in white, pure, fine linen. Out of His mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it He should strike the nations. He will rule them with a rod of iron. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty GOD. He has on His garment and on His thigh a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

I AM
    YHVH:
    Ex 3:14: GOD said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM," and He said, "You shall tell the children of Israel this: "I AM has sent Me to you."
    Deut 32:39: See now that I, even I, am He, There is no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal; There is none who can deliver out of My hand.
    Isaiah 43:10, 11: You are My witnesses, says the YHVH, and My servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the YHVH; and besides Me there is no savior.

YESHUA:
    John 8:24-28: I said therefore to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." They said therefore to him, "Who are you?" Yeshua said to them, "Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to speak and to judge concerning you. However He who sent Me is true; and the things which I heard from Him, these I say to the world." They didn't understand that He spoke to them about the Father. Yeshua therefore said to them, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and I do nothing of myself, but as My Father taught Me, I say these things.
    John 8:58: Yeshua said to them, "Most assuredly, I tell you, before Avraham came into existence, I AM."
    John 18:5-8: They answered Him, "Yeshua of Nazareth." Yeshua said to them, "I AM." Judas also, who betrayed him, was standing with them. When therefore He said to them, "I AM," they went backward, and fell to the ground. Again therefore He asked them, "Who are you looking for?" They said, "Yeshua of Nazareth." Yeshua answered, "I told you that I AM. If therefore you seek Me, let these go their way,"
    Rev 1:17, 18: When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. He laid His right hand on me, saying, "Don't be afraid. I am the first and the last, and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. I have the keys of Death and of She'ol (hell).

THE FIRST AND THE LAST
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 41:4: Who has worked and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I, the YHVH, the first, and with the last, I am He.
    Isaiah 43:10: You are My witnesses, says the YHVH, and My servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after Me.
    Isaiah 44:6: Thus says the YHVH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the YHVH of Hosts: I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no GOD.
    Isaiah 48:12: Listen to Me, O Ya’akov, and Israel My called: I am He; I am the first, I also am the last.

YESHUA:
    Rev 1:17, 18: When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. He laid His right hand on me, saying, "Don't be afraid. I am the first and the last, and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. I have the keys of Death and of She'ol (hell).
    Rev 2:8:...The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life says these things.
    Rev 22:13: I am the Alef and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

THE ROCK
    YHVH:
    Deut 32:3, 4: For I will proclaim the name of the YHVH: Ascribe greatness to our GOD. The Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice: A GOD of faithfulness and without iniquity, Just and right is He.
    1Sam 2:2: There is none holy as the YHVH; For there is none besides You, Neither is there any rock like our GOD.
    2Sam 22:32: For who is GOD, save the YHVH? Who is a rock, save our GOD?
    Ps 18:2: The YHVH is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; My GOD, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower.
    Ps 78:34, 35: When He killed them, then they inquired after Him. They returned and sought GOD earnestly. They remembered that GOD was their rock, The High their redeemer.
    Ps 89:26: He will call to Me, 'You are my Father, My GOD, and the rock of my salvation (yeshu`ah)
    Isaiah 17:10, 11: For you have forgotten the GOD of your salvation, and have not been mindful of the rock of your strength; therefore you plant pleasant plants, and set it with strange slips. In the day of your planting you hedge it in, and in the morning you make your seed to blossom; but the harvest flees away in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
    Isaiah 44:8: Don't fear, neither be afraid: haven't I declared to you of old, and shown it? You are My witnesses. Is there a GOD besides Me? Indeed, there is not. I don't know any Rock.

YESHUA:
    Mat 16:17-19: Yeshua answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. I also tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My assembly, and the gates of She'ol (hell) will not prevail against it. I will give to you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven; and whatever you release on earth will be released in heaven."
    1Co 10:4: and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of a spiritual rock that followed them, and the rock was Messiah.

MESSENGER BEFORE
    YHVH:
    Mal 3:1: Behold, I will send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the YHVH of hosts.
    YESHUA:
    Mat 11:10: For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send My messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 40:3,5: The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the YHVH, make straight in the desert a highway for our GOD. And the glory of the YHVH shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the YHVH hath spoken it.

YESHUA:
    Mat 3:1-3: In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the YHVH, make his paths straight.
    Luke 1:76: And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the YHVH to prepare his way.

THE JUDGE
    YHVH:
    Jer 11:20: But, O YHVH of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause.
    Jer 17:10: I the YHVH search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

YESHUA:
    Rev 2:18: ...These things saith the Son of GOD, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass.
    Rev 2:23: ...and all the churches shall know that I am He which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

LIGHT AND GLORY
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 60:19: The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the YHVH shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy GOD thy glory.

YESHUA:
    Luke 2:30-32: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation (AT-YSWaTk thy Yeshua), Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

STONE
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 8:13,14: Sanctify the YHVH of hosts himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread. And He shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    Isaiah 28:16: therefore thus says the Lord YHVH, Behold, I lay in Tziyon for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone of sure foundation: he who believes shall not be in haste.

YESHUA:
    Act 4:11, 12: He is 'the stone which was regarded as worthless by you, the builders, which has become the head of the corner.' There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved!
    Eph 2:20: being built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Messiah Yeshua himself being the chief cornerstone.
    1Pe 2:4-8: coming to Him, a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by GOD, precious. You also, as living stones, are built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to GOD through Yeshua the Messiah. Because it is contained in Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Tziyon a chief cornerstone, chosen, and precious: He who believes in Him will not be disappointed." For you therefore who believe is the honor, but for such as are disobedient, "The stone which the builders rejected, Has become the chief cornerstone," and, "A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense." For they stumble at the word, being disobedient, whereunto also they were appointed.

ONE ONLY
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 45:21-23: ... there is no GOD else beside Me; a just GOD and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am GOD, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

YESHUA:
    Php 2:10,11: That at the name of Yeshua every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Yeshua the Messiah is Lord, to the glory of GOD the Father.

PIERCED
    YHVH:
    Zec 12:10: And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for His only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

YESHUA:
    John 19:34-37: But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced His side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of Him shall not be broken. And again another scripture saith, They shall look on Him whom they pierced.

SENT
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 6:1-3, 8-10: In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the YHVH sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the YHVH of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. ...Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

YESHUA:
    John 12:39-43: Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of Him. Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of GOD.
    Act 28:23-28: And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of GOD, persuading them concerning Yeshua, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening. And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not. And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers, Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of GOD is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

YHVH's WITNESSES IS YESHUA's WITNESSES
    YHVH:
    Isaiah 43:10: You are My witnesses, says the YHVH, and My servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after Me.

YESHUA:
    Act. 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Ghost has come upon you. You will be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, in all Judaea and Samaria, and to the uttermost parts of the earth."

THE NAME
    YHVH:
    Joel 2:32: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the YHVH shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the YHVH hath said, and in the remnant whom the YHVH shall call.

YESHUA:
    Act 4:12: There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved.
    Rom 10:9-13: that if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Yeshua, and believe in your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed." For there is no distinction between the Jew and the Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him. For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved."
    1Co 1:2: to the assembly of GOD which is at Corinth; those who are sanctified in Messiah Yeshua, called to be holy ones, with all who call on the name of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah in every place, both theirs and ours.

COMES
    YHVH:
    Ps 50:1-6. The Mighty One, GOD, the YHVH, speaks, and calls the earth from sunrise to sunset. Out of Tziyon, the perfection of beauty, GOD shines forth. Our GOD comes, and does not keep silent. A fire devours before Him. It is very tempestuous around Him. He calls to the heavens above, to the earth, that he may judge His people: "Gather My holy ones together to Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice." The heavens shall declare His righteousness, for GOD himself is judge.
    Zec 14:3, 4a: Then the YHVH will go out and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. HIS FEET will stand in that day on the Mount of Olives, which is before Yerushalayim on the east.

YESHUA:
    Mat 25:31, 32: But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of his glory. Before Him all the nations will be gathered, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
    1Th 3:13. to the end he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our GOD and Father, at the coming of our Lord Yeshua with all his holy ones.
    1Th 4:16: For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the chief angel, and with the trump of GOD. (1Co 15:52 and Rev 11:15).
    Tit 2:11-13: For the grace of GOD has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to the intent that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we would live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world; looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of our great GOD and Savior, Yeshua the Messiah.
    Rev 19:11-16: I saw the heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True. In righteousness he judges and makes war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns. He has names written and a name written which no one knows but He himself. He is clothed in a garment sprinkled with blood. His name is called "The Word of GOD." The armies which are in heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in white, pure, fine linen. Out of his mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it he should strike the nations. He will rule them with a rod of iron. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty GOD. He has on his garment and on His thigh a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Conclusion
    As stated above:
    The Torah is the final Word on this important subject matter. As mere humans in scrutiny of God, we must believe and accept what it teaches about God as a composite UNITY from Genesis to Revelation, or we must throw ALL of it out in desperation and conclusion that no such being called God can exist within the scope of human existence, a God who is defined in such Scriptures as a "Unity of Three".
    So have you decided yet? Who is God? I leave off with one last verse from Torah:
    Zec 14:9: The YHVH will be King over all the earth. In that day the YHVH will be ONE, and His NAME ONE.

http://www.graftedin.com/

Your reply:
    Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Eileen45
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder® Official
Refresh & Detoxify Your Body Fast. Free Shipping On Orders. Buy Now!
Is there a Herpes Cure?
There has been a Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
reduce dentist visits
restore your gums with homeopathic treatment developed by natural docto...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get 5% off Right Now!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon co...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line and...
I used to suffer from yeast infections.
Now I am symptom free after using pine cone extract.

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.66 sec at 8/29/2014 5:15:21 PM, requested by 54.167.249.155, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=637027 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15