• Re: What a Bummer!   vtool   8y
      • You’ve been proven wrong, but you just come b...   beej   8y
        • It’s all about keeping the Sabbath of the ten...   beej   8y
        • Re: Ignorance - What a Bummer!   vtool   8y
        • Re: BEEJ What a Bummer!   vtool   8y
          • It says, come out of her, not get out of her....   beej   8y
          • Barcodes, although deciphered by a computer w...   Crimsonken   8y
            • If 6 6 6 is in every barcode, what more proof...   #3922   8y
              • Image Embedded MARC of the BEASTcomputer 6 6 6 is in every b...   vtool   8y  
                This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                vtool
                MARC of the BEASTcomputer 6 6 6 is in every barcode, proof-
                PM     email
                Date: 2/22/2006 5:20:44 AM   ( 8y ago )
                Hits:   3186   Size: 11630 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                when it comes to having to TAKE THIS MARK in the RIGHT HAND or ETCHED in the FOREHEAD (UPIC - universal product identification code) THIS will be the MARK of the BEAST SUPERCOMPUTERS that are even NOW attempting to TRACK and PROFILE evey man, woman, and child on earth - - - - that will be what sends a man, woman, or child to an ETERNAL HELL - God's Word SAYS SO,,,, it's CLEAR and PLAIN.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (Revelation 13:16-18.)

John revealed that the number of the beast -- the earthly establishment of Satan's kingdom -- which will tread down all the earth and make war with the saints will be 666. (Rev. 13:18.) Sadly, signs of the times ahead seem to be staring at us already. To a certain extent we already live in a day when "no man might buy or sell" without "the number of [the beast]...." (13:17.) Today, nearly every product we buy from the store has a UPC (Universal Product Code) symbol--commonly called a "bar code." All UPC codes have the number 666 encoded in them. Bar codes, in general, are made up of lines of various widths and distances apart. Each numeral has a two-line code--sometimes more than just one code per number.(1) One of the codes for a six is two thin lines, a short distance apart. There are basically two forms of UPC symbols: those that have two sets of five numerals written at the base and those that have one set of six numerals written at the base. Every UPC symbol of the first type begins with a six (in the bar code, not the numbers underneath), has a six in the center, and ends with a six: 6,6,6. The UPC symbol of the latter type also begins with a six, but it ends with two sixes (three thin lines encode two sixes, sharing the middle line): 6,66.

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/UPC_666_yes.htm

Greater Things > 666 Index > Rebuttal to "No Hidden 666 in UPC"

Rebuttal to "No Hidden 666 in UPC"

Q.

----- Original Message -----
                To:
                Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 7:04 PM
                Subject: UPC - 666 Connection

Tell me what you think...click below and check out this explanation:

http://www.vanguard.edu/faculty/R_Harris/barcode.htm

Write me back. I am a Christian who believed that the UPC contained 666 until today, May 3, 2000, after checking out that site. Write me back.

A.

I looked at the site you mentioned but am not convinced.

My source for documenting this more than a decade ago came from an IEEE Spectrum magazine (refereed scientific journal) that was talking about scanner technology. It had no intention whatsoever of addressing the issue of 666 in the bar code, but was presenting the code in a matter-of-fact way.

There they explained the code as I have presented it on my web site, especially in the "Vision of all" appendix.

Does that mean that the document you referred me to is bogus? No.

Rather, it illustrates what we so often see with the Bible. Two different people can interpret the very same thing in exactly opposite ways.

This man makes a decent case for one extreme.

However, the fact remains that whether intentional or not, the two thin lines are associated with six, and each bar code has the three sets of these. In the smaller version such as on spice bottles, the triplet lines on the right share the middle line making the ending 66. This I also got from the IEEE Spectrum article.

Let's say that this gentleman is correct, that in practice the scanners do not see "666" when they read the code. That does not eliminate the fact that the 666 is there for you and I to observe with our eyes.

Sterling D. Allan
                May 3, 2000

REFERENCE
                Takefumi Inagaki, "Hologram Lenses lead to Compact Scanners," IEEE Spectrum, vol. 26, no. 3, March 1989, pp. 39,40.

UPC Technology Explanation

666 in the barcode, and how the computer reads the code.

To: [Sterling Allan]
                Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:45 PM
                Subject: UPC technology explanation

I had come across your site and followed the link to the rebuttal to Robert Harris. I have some insights for you.

I have been creating barcodes for a global consumer healthcare company since 1996 and had extensive training in various codes and their uses. There are many forms of barcodes, UPC, SCS, EV, Pharma and many others as mentioned by Mr. Harris. The UPC is the best of the best for containing and controlling the most information possible. He stated "in fact" how the UPC may be on the way out. I remind everyone this was written in 1999 and the UPC is used even more today at the end of 2005. The UPC's structure allows information within a database to be separated into partitions.

Although Mr. Harris makes a good case he is neglecting to make the difference between the human readable numbers at the bottom of the code and the actual scanned numerical breakdown of a UPC.

I am not saying he is wrong, I am just saying that he left out some important information. Let me explain.

Mr. Harris attempts, but fails, to properly answer the question, "Can we pick and choose the numbers?" His answer to this question eludes to the three sixes being part of the code number itself. However, not even the computer sees the exact number of the code. It calculates "down to" the human readable number we see at the bottom of the code.

Computers recognize numbers by not only the thickness of the bars, they also calculate this number by the spaces between the bars as well. The "guard bars", correctly called "bearer bars", at the beginning of every UPC are calculated by the two bars as well as the space between the bars.

What Mr. Harris questions is why the "human readable" number of the code doesn't include the three 6's.

I will break this down so that everyone can easily understand.

Every product that is sold must have a UPC. Notice that products around the globe all use the UPC. Check the history, eventually those few products or countries that don't use UPC's will switch in order to be linked to the world banking system.

Ok, when you buy a bar of soap the teller swipes the carton across the scanner which then adds this to the items sold to your receipt. At that moment, any database linked into the world banking system can see this transaction being made. "Everything goes through the World Banking System". Everything bought and sold on the world market goes through the same database. Our credit cards, debit cards & EFT's (Electronic Fund Transfers) all go through the World Banking System.

Well, how is this system accessed and activated? The two bars at the beginning, middle and end of the UPC control the entire transaction. The computer scans the first two bearer bars and calculates them into two 3's. Combined they calculate a 6 (3 + 3 = 6). This activates the tracking system and readies the computer for the transaction. The scanner then reads and calculates the manufacturer's information to allow the system to know what company the product belongs to.

At this point the computer needs an interruption in order to distinguish between the manufacturer and the product itself. This is the purpose of the middle bearer bars, then calculates the second set of 3's (6).

The scanner then reads the product information allowing the system to determine which product is being sold and how much the vendor is charging for this item.

At last, as with any program, the computer needs to end the transaction and calculates the final two 3's (6).

All of this takes a micro-second. But everything we purchase goes through this process. A six, or two 3's within the manufacturer or product info part of the code is not mistaken as a bearer bar because the computer is programmed to accept a specific number of "numbers" between information segments.

Broken down this simply means that in order to sell a product on the world market the product must have a link into the world banking system, a UPC. And the means of activating and creating partitions within the system to send and receive information are calculations of three sets of two 3's which end up calculating into three 6's.

This is also the reason why these 6's don't appear within the human readable numbers at the bottom of the UPC's. Because they are used to control the computer transaction. The human readable numbers are for our benefit only. They determine the manufacturer and the product. So if a manufacturer's number is 12345, you would not include the 6 at the beginning because it is not part of the manufacturer's number.

For another example, your personal information is stored in a database which is accessed by scanning the strip on the back of your driver's license. Let's say for example that the number your personal information is accessed by is your social security number. If your s.s.number is 123-456-7890 and the computer accesses and partitions information by a series of 6's, the computer may read your number as 6123456678906 but the human readable number is still the same. Get it?

Wrapping this up I simply want to add that Mr. Harris's information is mostly correct. He simply gave us a picture of what a code is by looking at the numbers at the bottom of the code and comparing them to the bars above them. This is actually misleading. A UPC is made up of 12 digits but the computer makes dozens of calculations to end up with the numbers we see at the bottom of the code. Mr. Harris began to make reference to these calculations but kind of missed the purpose of them and how they work. I tried not to get technical so everyone reading this would understand what I was pointing out. By removing all of the complicated jargon that only a computer programmer would understand I hope I simplified it enough that anyone would get it.

I have extensive "technical" guides on the breakdown and functional aspects of barcodes should anyone have any questions.

Also, please understand I am not point out this information to verify the UPC as the mark of the beast in any way. I am simply saying that the 6-6-6 is actually calculated within each UPC to "talk" with the world banking computer system. So in answer to everyone's question after reading Mr. Harris' UPC outline, "Yes, 666 does appear within each and every UPC but only as a series of calculated 3's".

Then again, maybe that's the point in Revelation 13:18 "This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666."

Thank you and I hope this information is useful.

Rick Tenney

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/index.html
                http://curezone.com/upload/_C_Forums/Christianity/666_buy_sell.jpg
                Your reply:
                Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
                Printer-friendly version of this page
                Email this message to a friend
                Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
                Alert Webmaster & Moderators
                Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
                How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

vtool will be notified if you reply to this message!
                vtool will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
                You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by vtool
                by
                DISCLAIMER
                Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads
      • Re: What a Bummer!   golfegg   8y
    • Image Embedded Re: What a Bummer GUN Control?!   vtool   8y
    • For the ignorant and simple minded - - -   vtool   8y
    • Re: What a Bummer!....Sans   califlady   8y

Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Best Iodine Supplements
Dr Group Analyzes the 3 Best Kinds! Lugols, Potassium, & Nascent Iodi...
Candida Fungus
Is this Candida fungus growing inside of you?
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Natural Arthritis Relief
specialized plant extracts that aid both inflammatory and non-inflam...

PLAT

Discount Colon Cleanse
I Got The Best Colon Cleanse, Shipped To My House For Free! Hurry Befo...
Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Zeoco Detox Support
Zeolites for absorbing toxins as part of candida cleanse
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.64 sec at 10/25/2014 7:21:02 PM, requested by 54.90.243.204, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=643150 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=6