Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
update on musings (and note to H)
Forum: Master Cleanse Support Forum

• LOST...mixings, cravings and other ponderings   blueskyz   11y
    • Hi blueskyz...I think we all look for the hug...   julie   11y
    • Hang in there. ... ... Iím hungry and Iíve o...   TheDude   11y
    • Blueskyz, Iíve just gotten back from my good ...   hopinso   11y
      • update on musings (and note to H)   blueskyz   11y  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        blueskyz
        update on musings (and note to H)
        PM
        Date: 9/22/2003 7:37:56 PM   ( 11y ago )
        Hits:   1239   Size: 2408 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        H: My sympathies on your injury - glad it's only minor! And what does the DC/ND stand for? Is he a naturpath?

Re your BTW at the end: Would you be so kind as to please clarify that? It sounds like you're suggesting go off the MC and do the parasite and a bowel with regular eating. Am I reading that correctly? Yeah. The cheese thing. A lean muscled body with about 3 wheels of brie in my abdomen.

That 4-step colon cleanser program I did a ways back and didn't finish cause I went away and forgot my pills - on my way home I was musing (having read H's post just prior to leaving the office), that I might just do that. Continue with the parasite program and do day 10 of the lemonade tomorrow, ease into the gentle broth post MC thing Wednesday a.m. with a liver flush this weekend, and do some sort of specific bowel cleanse beginning Monday.

I remembered that when I bought the program, they send it to you every 3 months unless you nix it, and it occured to me then, that it was problably due on my doorstep anyday now and that might be quite convenient. And then I got home and there it was in my mailbox. Gotta love synchronicity.

So. That's MAYBE the plan, with another MC in about a month or so. On the flip side, I noticed today that my throat is all drippy with mucus, it's getting sore, I feel like I've got some serious fun bathroom time (in big solid form) just around the corner, and I burst into tears earlier this evening. I began to heavily mourn something I left by choice about two months back, and with that came some nostalgia for a glass of wine, a pack of cigs, and a good phone chit chat with one of my girlfriends.

Well, that's the point of this thing, right? Shedding that crap. So I might give the MC another few days beyond just tomorrow prior to returning to food. I'm no stranger to CHANGE BACK messages - the ego likes to have its way, and that usually means it's screaming about something not in the highest good in order to keep itself the center of attention. Thus the VERY LOUD food cravings for stuff I don't want any more than I do a drink or a cig - or that thing I left that I'm mourning - all 3 of which are why I decided to do the MC: to lose the cellular memory of all 3 of them.

I'm outta here for the night. Not feeling quite my wacky self.
        ciao and blessings to all of you
        blueskyz
        Your reply:
        Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
        Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by blueskyz
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

4 Day Liver Detox
I found relief from toxic liver problems in just 4 short days!
Ancient Water Secret Revealed
Find out how you can remove fluoride from your drinking water.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
When moving hurts...
ArthroWell restores mobility - fast and all natural !

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Wholesale Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, black...
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Enhance Nutrient Absorption with Digestive Enzymes- Bromelain, Enzy...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Ccwsô
Clinically proven effective against Candida, Yeast Infections & thrush
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.64 sec at 10/24/2014 1:03:42 PM, requested by 54.227.171.163, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=644911 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2