Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
NimbleDonkey Views: 1,904
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,513

Re: Hi Sassy. Hope for Depression

Hi There Sassy,

I read your post and thought I'd share some suggestions on how I got over my severe depression. I can understand how this website can be overwhelming and quite confusing at times with all the information and opinions being offered.
I cannot tell you what is best for you or what is causing your Depression but only offer my experiences and hopefully lead you in the right direction.

I was severly depressed for some time and had taken numerous anti-depressants (mostly Prozac) over a 6 year period. Although the drugs seemed to help and they probably kept me alive, I realize now that they were only numbing the problem. I, as you probably are, was looking for a cure and not a maintenance program. I researched constantly and tried everything from sulight lightbulbs to having my mercury fillings removed (which I would suggest anyway if you can manage it). I even took a job at a GNC so I could learn more about herbs and there effect on Depression and anxiety. Nothing seemed to really help.

In my case, depression, without a doubt, had physical effects on me. My appetite fluctuated and decreased, my libido decreased immensely on or off meds, and my overall physical state slowly deteriorated. I ,however, knew inside myself that my pain was more than a physical problem. Being constantly depressed drained me spirtually as well. I had no desire to take part in normal life activities, confidence in myself ceased to exist, and instead of trying to enrich my life with new experiences and new people I retreated inside myself.

Let me state now that everyone gets depressed. Pain and sadness are unavoidable while in a human body. You have probably heard others tell you this as I did. But you are not everyone. You are a completely unique individual and you know there is something wrong. Otherwise, you wouldn't have used the words "severe depression" and you wouldn't be seeking out advice from complete strangers. I think that detoxing your body wouldbe a great idea and may help you but no matter what you hear a single pill will not effectively do this nor CURE your depression.

This is not a spiritual healing forum and you are probably not even thinking along the lines of spirtual cleansing but I believe that if you are having severe Depression you may benefit from some positive energy as well as a physical detox. You may want to look into finding a Reiki practitioner as I did a year ago. Before that time I had only heard of Reiki and was somewhat skeptical at first. I am an open-minded person and open to different things but spirtual practices were far from my mind.

First of all, Reiki is not a religion. It does not require you to be Christian, Buddist, or Jewish. You don't have to be a churhgoer nor a "moral" person to have Reiki. Reiki is simply the belief that there is an energy in all things that sustains us and by channeling this living, healing energy one can be healed and strengthened. Reiki is not for everyone. I believe the first step in healing ,however, is wanting to heal and you most definitely want to heal.

A year ago I was severly depressed and believed that I would never find healing for my depression. Today I am alive and glad to be. I will not ramble on about Reiki and attempt to explain to you all that it entails. I will say though that depression ,for me, was more than just a physical ailment. I encourage you to seek out a Reiki practioner if you think it may help. Only you can decide what is best for you.

Since becoming involved in Reiki I have quit using drugs and alcohol, changed to a healhty diet and lost 15 lbs, attend a natural health clinic routinely, and learned a great deal about myself and the world around me. The darkness of depression has been lifted and I look forward to every new day. People offering Reiki are all around. You just have to look.

As far as detoxing and starting on a herbal regimen, I would strongly suggest finding a natural health clinic in your area to help you diagnose any problems you need to address. Detox should involve healthyeating habits as well as herbal supplements. Taking herbs to detox before preparing your body with living, healing foods can be dangerous and may make you more depressed with an influx of toxins in your bloodstream. Natural Health doctors are usually considerably cheaper than traditional doctors and insurance may even pay for it.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the healing you are looking for. If you would like please e-mail w/ any questions or comments. I could even help you find a Reiki practitioner!

Love and Peace, Michael

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.063 sec, (3)