|CureZone.com Educating Instead of Medicating|
|Home > Forums||14476 visitors online now||Add To Favorites||Log On Join/Sign Up User Finder||Inbox||New|
Master Cleanse Support Forum
Re: What is your recommendation?
PM shelleycat email shelleycat
Date: 12/11/2003 1:25:52 PM ( 10 year ago )
Hits: 1242 Size: 1626 char.
Lucky you to have found a chiro who does kinesiology! That's so great! :)
Read all the info on the bowel cleanse here. It's all good.
My personal rec's are these:
Get an enema bucket setup. The cost savings over colonics and the benefits are well worth the investment. You can order one via the internet, here's a great link to various sites that sell them. I got mine from Health and Yoga in India for only 30 bucks plus shipping! :) I got it to replace a setup I had that was made out of plastic.
1. Do at least ONE coffee enema (don't do a lot, they're stressful on the adrenal glands and modern society stresses them enough already)
2. Do a series of water/ Sea Salt /live acidopholous enemas for two weeks. Can do another coffee enema in between.
That's for cleansing. Now for cleansing and re-building, do:
3. P&B shakes and probiotic supplements (Primal Defense is my personal fave). Don't take them together. Take as many shakes as you can handle. Take a gentle laxative ONLY if necessary.
4. Exercise - walks, leg lifts, anything that strengthens the abdomen.
5. Do another MC fast afer a 1 day fast of drinking nothing but veggie broth. This will set you up with plenty of minerals etc. so that toxins will have something to metabolize them.
6. At the end of the MC fast, start drinking apple juice in addition to the lemonade and do the liver flush.
7. Depending on symptoms and past stress and diet, do a series of flushes or take herbal tonics for the liver for a month.
That will get you the maximum benefits! :)
Reply to This Message
Alert Webmaster & Moderators
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
shelleycat will be notified if you reply to this message!
shelleycat will be notified if you reply to any message in this thread!
You can PM shelleycat email shelleycat
|Back To Top||Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors:||Become a Sponsor|
Donate to CureZone
Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory
Staff's pages: Owen - Wrenn - Maya
CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com
Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats
Copyright 1996 - 2012 curezone.com
fetched in 0.97 sec at 6/18/2013 4:38:16 PM, requested by 220.127.116.11, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=672689 , requested 1 pages in this session, y=1