Forum: Christianity Debate [Archive]  
  • Biblical References to Reincarnation   Blue Stone   10y  2,845
    • Ressurection = reincarnation   Wiz   10y  2,695
    • Re: Biblical References to Reincarnation   ulisi   10y  2,682
      • You were there?   Wiz   10y  2,653
        • And were you there? Quite honestly, how do y...   PBC   10y  2,583
        • Re: You were there?   ulisi   10y  2,639
          • I appreciate your friendly offer...   Wiz   10y  4,516
            • You’ve got me mixed up with someone else. I’...   ulisi   10y  2,738
              • Well then...   Wiz   10y  2,583
                • Dear Wiz, Your letter could just as well hav...   ulisi   10y  2,570
                  • Hi Ulisi, pleased to meet you...   Wiz   10y  2,656  
                    This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
                    Wiz
                    Hi Ulisi, pleased to meet you...

Date: 10/26/2004 3:55:48 PM   ( 10y ago )
                    Hits:   2656   Size: 2286 char.   Report Spam or bad message   Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                    You sound open-minded, and that is great.

I don't see that anyone's beliefs are better or worse than anyone elses if they serve the light, and if the live with love, tolerence and compassion for their fellow man.

I have largely bypassed the bible. I have my reasons, and I don't 'expect' anyone else to see it through my eyes. I don't project my beliefs, my point of view, or my spiritual 'Eureka's' on others. It is not THE truth, it is MY truth. (or my take on the truth)

I allow others their own path and their truth, and I judge not. However, I don't need to be preached to as a heathen, heretic or apostate (ha!) by the 'we have the one and ONLY truth crowd', so that was why I was a bit snippy to begin with, but now that we understand each other, we can just talk...

BTW, Edgar Cayce was a great spiritual being and he used the traditional bible. That system worked for him. It worked for Mother Theresa and has worked for a host of other good and gentle souls thorough the ages. I, however, see things in a different light and have chosen different tools to build my bridge to God.

;0)

Wiz

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

You sound open minded, and that is great.

I don't see that anyone's beliefs are better or worse than anyone elses if they serve the light, and if the live with love, tolerence and compassion for their fellow man.

I have largely bypassed the bible. I have my reasons, and I don't 'expect' anyone else to see it through my eyes. I don't project my beliefs, my point of view, or my spiritual 'Eureka's' on others. It is not THE truth, it is MY truth. (or my take on the truth)

I allow others their own path and their truth, and I judge not. However, I don't need to be preached to as a heathen, heretic or apostate (ha!) by the 'we have the one and ONLY truth crowd', so that was why I was a bit snippy to begin with, but now that we understand each other, we can just talk...

BTW, Edgar Cayce was a great spiritual being and he used the traditional bible. That system worked for him. It worked for Mother Theresa and has worked for a host of other good and gentle souls thorough the ages. I, however, see things in a different light and have chosen different tools to build my bridge to God.

;0)

Wiz

Printer-friendly version of this page
                    Email this message to a friend
                    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
                    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
                    Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
                    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
                    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Wiz
                    by
                    DISCLAIMER
                    Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.99 sec at 12/18/2014 1:36:14 PM, requested by 54.166.105.24, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=689544 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2