CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Why are some people not affected by toxins?
Forum: Ask Agnes & Bob # 2 [Archive]  
  • Why are some people not affected by toxins?   anonymous   12y  1,423
    • This is a great question and I have often won...   countrygirl   12y  1,430
      • countrygirl...you are exactly right! I like y...   Eli   11y  1,528  
        This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
        Eli
        Date: 6/23/2003 12:40:31 PM   ( 11y ago )   Hits:   1528
        countrygirl...you are exactly right! I like your answer and would like to add to it. This is something that I have asked myself many times as well, and I believe that I really understand things much better now. Everyone is affected by toxins, there's no doubt about it. We don't feel everyone's effects as we do not live in their bodies. We only have visual, and explanatory presentations of others. We only know how we feel! Even if someone were to tell you that they were experiencing severe chest pain, that would mean nothing to you. Because, it is only a description of the symptom. And you'd have to feel their exact pain to really know what they are experiencing. Also, we all have different tolerances due to strength of our immune systems. So someone else's pain cannot be compared with yours. Think about contagious infectious diseases for example. If you got someone elses flu virus, you may only have a minor symptom of the flu and hardly be sick at all. While on the other hand the person you got it from cannot get out of bed for a week. So, it is with toxins as well. You may think that person never gets sick even though lives a unhealthy lifestyle, but death sucumbs to us all. We all get sick eventually and die. This is inevitable. So, this is the reason not to be envious of anyone else for any reason. Eventually, it catches up with them. Even that young glamourous movie star that you admire will eventually get older and become vulnerable to disease. It's the law's of nature. We all die, it's just a matter of when. And if you think about it, our lives are really not that long. Even if we live to 100, that is not a long time although some think it is. It depends on what time frame you are comparing it to. If you compare it to the beginning of time, it is only a nano-second of a blink of an eye! If you compare it to the nano-second of the blink, then it is an eternity. So, it is all relative as Einstein's theories have proved so miraculous!

Printer-friendly version of this page
        Email this message to a friend
        Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
        Alert Webmaster & Moderators
        Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
        How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
        Find & Order All Messages Posted by Eli
        by
        DISCLAIMER
        Medianet Ads
    • If you are born with a strong liver, strong k...   Spirit   12y  1,362

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.58 sec at 12/20/2014 6:26:13 PM, requested by 54.227.34.0, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=73282 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1