- Protein Deficiency
Ü C Ü
- there are two kinds of forums on curezone, su...
- If you are eating a decent amount of protein ...
|Date: 9/20/2006 3:02:24 PM ( 8y ago )
If you are eating a decent amount of protein now and still have a deficiency then there is no reason to suspect that by changing forms of protein (over to animal) that you will be any better. If you are not eating enough protein then you need to increase your protein, whether it be vegetarian or meat. I prefer vegetarian, but everyone is different. There certainly is no evidence to suggest a meat diet is better. As has been stated on this forum many times, the state of the meat supply today is pretty dismal. Very few people have access to free range meat that is free of chemicals, hormones etc. It is one thing to eat a deer that you have shot, quite another to buy ground meat from a supermarket. I have drank some of those protein shakes before when I was weight training. They aren't bad, but you have to be careful. Read the ingredients and look at the nutritional table. Some of those shakes have a TON of calories in them and are for guys who want to put on weight, whether it be fat or muscle. If you are sending posts to this forum then you have internet access. My advice to you is to research protein on google and find some sources that you like. I have no idea what your tastes are. Everything today can be researched on the internet. You can probably find a good comprehensive dietary site in less then 10 minutes.
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
0 of 1 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
- I noticed that there is a HEMP protein shake....
- I would look at improving the power of your d...
- If your issue is lack of adequet veg. protein...
- Thank you so much for all this good and sound...
- Go here: ... http://www.nutritiondata.com/nu...
- Thanks for the advice everyone- and glad some...
- A Great Protein Supplement I use is SunWarrio...