CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: In need of some advice.....
Forum: Fasting: Juice Fasting Support  
  • In need of some advice.....   sine_selector   8y  704
    • When you juice fast you should ONLY have juic...   livingwater   8y  654  
      This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      livingwater
      Date: 10/30/2006 9:56:12 AM   ( 8y ago )   Hits:   654
      When you juice fast you should ONLY have juice and water. Nothing else. I've never read a resource of any kind that says it's o.k. to add P&B shakes to fasting. The maker's of P&B don't even say it's o.k. to do (they actually don't have a stand).

They are o.k. to do while you're not fasting, but while fasting you don't need them.

Oh, and when/if you stop the shakes, don't be surprised if you start getting hungry again. hth :)

Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

livingwater will be notified if you reply to this message!

Find & Order All Messages Posted by livingwater
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.45 sec at 12/21/2014 4:44:17 AM, requested by 54.237.235.12, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=763522 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1