CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
How often should one take oregano oil?
Forum: Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

• prescription anti-fungals   lavagrll   8y
    • What do you mean you are immune to them??? Th...   Jhan   8y
      • i mean, iíve taken nystatin and diflucan with...   lavagrll   8y
        • My wife declined the anti-fungal prescription...   goodsamaritan55   8y
        • How often should one take oregano oil?   Jhan   8y
          This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
          Jhan
          How often should one take oregano oil?
          PM     email
          Date: 11/17/2006 10:27:58 AM   ( 8y ago )
          Hits:   7420   Size: 2811 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          Always start easy on any new product. THe bottle says 4 drops in a cup of water. Start once a day. For 3 to 4 days and then you might want to increase if you do not experience die-off (headaches, dizziness... just about any discomfort).
          My bottle of oregano capsule says one cap is equivalent to 7 drops (which concentration???) but it also says twice daily. Mind you, I get just enough die off with once daily and I will not push it.
          Some of it is really personal. Take small step and listen to your body.

To avoid excessive die off always start with a minimum and slowly increase to the optimum quantity - or else - to your degree of satisfaction. Once a day is plenty for me ... but I have expelled loads of candida over the last year and I am almost over it.

I have candida in my sinus and ears as well. If you have it in any part of your respiratory system, put a bit of vegetable oil in a glass and a few drops of o.o. in it. Put the glass by your bed at night. And all night long aromatherapy will take place (I only change the oil when it does not smell much any more - ?? once a week?).

Now you say that you have taken DIfl, and Nyst, without relief and I think that like most newcomers you expect the antifungal to be "IT". Well, if you have a mild case it might. But for most of us, antifungals and the diet is just the start then comes the Bowel Cleanse and the liver cleanse.... which will be "it".

The diet is what kills candida, the antifungals helps your immune system identify candida as an outcast... because in candida is part of the friendly flora present in every second healthy human being. For some reason (copper deficiency, antibiotics, tooth amalgams/mercury, heavy metals) the friendly being turns into a rhizoid (it forms in long chain/threads) this is the candida that we fight.
          So your immune system is unlikely to identify candida as a foe - as a result, if you are sick for a long time, you develop allergies - your immune system is testing on what could be potential foes and over reacts to inoffensive stuff. So antifungal is NOT the cure, but an important input... just like supplements and probiotics (which being also part of a healthy flora will compete for space and kick candida out).

Keep a close look on anything white in your stool, when you see white stuff in there, it is yeast and you are achieving something. This often only happens with the bowel cleanse (especially with the Psyllium husk/ p and B shakes) and then again with the liver flush.

But first- the diet, the antifungals, vitamin B supplements and magnesium supplements (candida depletes them). Vitamin C, E and vitamin A (cod liver oil) to counter the poison of candida when it dies-off. That s a good start. THe diet AND identifying your allergies is very important.

Jhan

Your reply:
          Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
          Printer-friendly version of this page
          Email this message to a friend
          Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
          Alert Webmaster & Moderators
          Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
          How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Attributes associated with this message:

You can PM     email

Find & Order All Messages Posted by Jhan
          by
          DISCLAIMER
          Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver/Gall Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver. In jus...
Give Me Bowel Movements
Dehydration is the #1 reason for bowel movement difficulties.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Natural Trauma Creme
Try all natural ArthroWell for all your painful sport- and trauma injuri...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenrod
Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing
Natural Cancer Remedies

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Symptoms ...

GOLD

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Best Candida Cleanse
100% Effective Candida Cleanse
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancerís Natural Enemy
The eBook about a proven natural remedy for cancer which has worked fo...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.71 sec at 10/23/2014 8:45:36 AM, requested by 54.87.70.14, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=775123 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2