CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Swollen Lymph Nodes/Iodine Therapy
Forum: Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

• Swollen Lymph Nodes/Iodine Therapy   wombat   7y  3,766  
    This is my avatar. Click here to see my profile.
    wombat
    Swollen Lymph Nodes/Iodine Therapy

Date: 2/15/2007 8:47:00 PM   ( 7y ago )
    Hits:   3765   Size: 2281 char.   Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message   Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    I seem to have misplaced the link for this...This woman healed her Breast Cancer using complimentary therapies and now uses Iodine topically and internally to treat swollen lymph nodes:

"Ms. Herreshoff said, “Since the April interview, I have been researching and using an exciting “new” therapy – iodine. I say “new” in parentheses, because iodine, taken internally and in the form of Lugol was extensively used by Max Gerson and is still being used in the Gerson clinic in Mexico. Recently the use of iodine got a revival from practitioners such as Drs. David Brownstein and Jorge Flechas based on research done by Drs. Guy Abraham and Bernard Eskin (see
    http://www.optimox.com).
    I became interested in using iodine for a chronic problem with swollen lymph nodes near my breast. Before this, I had been able to get rid of them with castor oil packs, but they would eventually come back. Needless to say they made me nervous. I started to apply Iosol, a liquid form of iodine, on my breast and on the lymph nodes area over three months ago and have had no further occurrences of these disconcerting nodes. Moreover the breast has become much softer. At this time, I am also using Lugol internally, a combination of iodine and potassium iodide, along with the Iosol on the breast. I am thrilled to have found a way to get rid of those frightening nodes and have gained more confidence that I can prevent another breast cancer recurrence.
    “Recent research by Eskin and Abraham is showing that breast cancer patients tend to have much less iodine uptake in their tissues than healthy women. The exciting part is that a group of breast cancer women have taken it upon themselves to collect iodine data and information to educate themselves and practitioners about the pros and cons of this therapy.” For more information on the iodine project or to contact Ms. Herreshoff regarding CanHelp email: madeleen@canhelp.com "

Her website:
    http://www.canhelp.com

Edit: here's the link that the text came from:

http://www.cancermonthly.com/cancerwire/dec.html

Reply   CK  FCK  MCE
    Your reply:
    Printer-friendly version of this page
    Email this message to a friend
    Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
    Alert Webmaster & Moderators
    Bad Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This BAD Message  Good Message Alert: Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?
    How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question

Find & Order All Messages Posted by wombat
    by
    DISCLAIMER

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
Translate This Page:

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Homepages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 0.09 sec at 11/27/2014 5:50:54 AM, requested by 174.129.76.87, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=838261 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=2