CureZone
Old Format -> CureZone.INFO
Re: Any luck with keratosis?
Forum: Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team  
  • Any luck with keratosis?   citingsources   7y  830
    • Hi, I have had keratosis pilaris my whole lif...   badcattoe   7y  1,206  
      This is NOT my avatar. This is just randomly assigned image, until I upload my own avatar. Click here to see my profile.
      badcattoe
      Date: 4/22/2007 2:50:56 AM   ( 7y ago )   Hits:   1206
      Hi, I have had keratosis pilaris my whole life. It started getting really bad 2 years ago, at the same time I started developing fibroids in my breast and noticing other hormonal imbalance symptoms. I am hoping, that if KP is exacerbated by hormonal imbalance, Iodine therapy will help. I just started two days ago, but I have already gotten some relief form my fibroids:) I am very hopeful.

Anyhow, my KP improved quite a bit with Omega 3 and Zinc supplements. Two weeks after I started taking them most of my bumps were gone, but the redness only got 50% better. For the past month and a half I have not been taking the supplements much because I have been cleansing with PB shakes. I have never been able to build up to the recommended dose, but I am getting good results anyway (not just with my KP). Some of my bumpiness is back but the redness has improved, most noticeably on my face and arms. Over all I think my KP has improved by 70% since the beginning of this year.

I’m still looking for 100%. I have a good feeling about iodine therapy, but if I am lucky enough to get more improvement it will be hard to know if it’s a result of the iodine, because I plan on continuing my cleansing as well. Take care and let me know if the chromium or anything else you try works. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page
      Email this message to a friend
      Bookmark this page/Add to Favorites or press Ctrl+D
      Alert Webmaster & Moderators
      Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
      How do you feel about this message?     Like     Dislike       Hide this question
      Find & Order All Messages Posted by badcattoe
      by
      DISCLAIMER
      Medianet Ads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Sponsors - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2014  curezone.com